Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

H1 Visa Query Urgent Attention Required

H1 Visa Query Urgent Attention Required

Old Sep 28th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

raj844 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default H1 Visa Query Urgent Attention Required

Hi Friends, I've applied for H1B from melbourne Australia. I had a query, which is almost impossible for me to reply. now I wanted to attend in India, but my company is not responding to my calls. I have been trying to reach him over the last 1 year. Can you please let me know what to do in this case?

Can I approach another company and attend the interview?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 4:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H1 Visa Query Urgent Attention Required

Originally Posted by raj844
Hi Friends, I've applied for H1B from melbourne Australia. I had a query, which is almost impossible for me to reply. now I wanted to attend in India, but my company is not responding to my calls. I have been trying to reach him over the last 1 year. Can you please let me know what to do in this case?

Can I approach another company and attend the interview?
Confusing

Are you saying a company applied for an H1B for you last april
and yyou never heard no more ..
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:28 am
Just Joined

I've applied for my H1 in 2006 April and it is valid till 2009 April. The people who applied to the same company from melbourne have got their H1 rejected. So I've attended my Visa interview in sydney instead of melbourne they asked me to submit my residence proof. And I couldnt show the proof to them as I flew to sydney just for the sake of interview. After that I came to know through my friends who attended the interview again in India and got their H1 Visa. I want to try the same process but my company is not answering to my calls at all, nor they are reply to my mails. So can I go through other consultancy or what can be done in my case?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:37 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

I've applied for my H1 in 2006 April and it is valid till 2009 April. The people who applied to the same company from melbourne have got their H1 rejected. So I've attended my Visa interview in sydney instead of melbourne they asked me to submit my residence proof. And I couldnt show the proof to them as I flew to sydney just for the sake of interview. After that I came to know through my friends who attended the interview again in India and got their H1 Visa. I want to try the same process but my company is not answering to my calls at all, nor they are reply to my mails. So can I go through other consultancy or what can be done in my case?
In other words, you're using some kind of scam company to get an H1-B, and the authorities are onto the scam and are unlikely to allow the visa. You would like us to provide you with help and advice on how best to circumvent the system to find a way to get your H1-B visa even though the "sponsoring" scam "consultancy" won't return your calls (or the fees they charged you, I imagine).

Does that about sum it up? Would you perhaps like us to offer to sneak you across the border too?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't apply for your visa, the company does. And what is valid until April 2009? It can't be the visa, because you haven't gotten one yet. Why were the other people's visas rejected, whom the same company sponsored? What is the name of the company who is sponsoring you?

Rene
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
You don't apply for your visa, the company does. And what is valid until April 2009? It can't be the visa, because you haven't gotten one yet. Why were the other people's visas rejected, whom the same company sponsored? What is the name of the company who is sponsoring you?

Rene
Seems to me as what others said - scam consultancy H1B...some got lucky. this poor guy is left behind...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:58 am
Just Joined

First of all I would like to thank you all for replying on my case.

I want to know whether any other good consultancy can transfer my H1 documents on their's?

do I stand any chance on that. Becasue I still got my I129 with me.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know whether any other good consultancy can transfer my H1 documents on their's?
What do you mean by "good consultancy"? What you need is a US Company to hire you, not a consultancy.

You never said what the name of the company is that you can't get hold of....

Rene
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
What do you mean by "good consultancy"? What you need is a US Company to hire you, not a consultancy.

You never said what the name of the company is that you can't get hold of....

Rene
There are many doggy consultancies getting people across to the US, and they either pay them peanuts or when they reach US they are benched.

I have known many people who have gone to US without any knowledge research or brains and have had to struggle and come back.

Good luck the OP tho. I doubt he will mention the name of the consultancy....
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

Hi Friends, I dont have any problem to name the consultancy. The name of it is AVCO Consulting. Its based in Boston. The problem is when I applied for my H1 at that time no one could get visa from melbourne and almost everyonee got from sydney. Even who has applied through this consultancy have got their H1. It happens quite often in melbourne and sydney, I mean one year melbourne gives H1 visa's one year it doesnt nd vice versa with sydney. Now I want to know whether it is feasible for me to attend through any other consultancy or if any company comes forward can I attend the interview with the same papers?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:12 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

So I've attended my Visa interview in sydney instead of melbourne they asked me to submit my residence proof. And I couldnt show the proof to them as I flew to sydney just for the sake of interview.
How did you answer/resolve this?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the "company" referred to the employer rather than to a visa scam company.