H1-Status Change then H1 Visa

Old Jan 30th 2001, 5:13 am
Posts: n/a

I wonder if one got his/her status change from F1->H1, then how can he/she get a H1 visa
in US consulates in Canada? Does one need to only bring the status change paper to the
office, or something else? Does INS must forward the H-1 approval paper to the office,
before he/she makes an appointment?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.