GSCC General Social Care Council

Old Apr 26th 2006, 11:15 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute
Default GSCC General Social Care Council

Anyone had experience dealing with this office full of plonkers?? I am having the devil of a time getting these people to understand that a UK citizen can have foreign credentials. Not only this, they appear not to have had exposure to foreign credentials issued in North American formats nor do they understand how professional associations here work. Aggh!! Anyone know of a name there I can talk to? I cannot get past the cerebrally challenged girly on reception who cannot grasp the concept of time zone issues!

Last edited by dingbat; Apr 26th 2006 at 11:26 pm.