Wikiposts

green card through marriage

Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:37 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: green card through marriage

Originally Posted by clairebear
how do u know so much about this?
been there done that bought the t-shirt, and reading threads like this for the past 18 months helps.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

clairebear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobz
You then do a change of status to permanant resident, takes a while longer, depends on where you are I guess....but you should be able to get work authorised and ssn quite easily...and as far as I can tell, it's probably cheaper...

I'm going through this route, basically the bloke at the canadian border said it was best option because your going to get a bigger grilling going through K3 route in the end
im glad im getting this right because its really just too confusing for me
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manc1976
been there done that bought the t-shirt, and reading threads like this for the past 18 months helps.
how bad is it? i have post tramatic stress disorder....
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:44 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

no your not getting it, say for talking sake i went to the usa on holiday under the VWP to see him only without the intent to marry but he springs it on me and we get married in the usa and want to say what then?

the reason i say this is because hes droping hints at me to do just that

Sorry, chickie, *you're* not getting it. You must have your internet sarcasm filter(tm) turned on.

If he's dropping hints, and you've figured it out and you do it anyway, it's still fraud.
If he doesn't have a job or his own home, maybe a little waiting time before getting married and living together is not a bad thing. Sex is still good later on in life
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:45 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

how bad is it? i have post tramatic stress disorder....
let me ask you this question how old are you?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

im not doing anything why do u think i came here for advice first? the reason he has no place of his own is bbecause his mother is disabled and she needs him

Originally Posted by meauxna
Sorry, chickie, *you're* not getting it. You must have your internet sarcasm filter(tm) turned on.

If he's dropping hints, and you've figured it out and you do it anyway, it's still fraud.
If he doesn't have a job or his own home, maybe a little waiting time before getting married and living together is not a bad thing. Sex is still good later on in life
Old Aug 19th 2004, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

let me ask you this question how old are you?
21...old enough to know what i want in life
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:03 am
@matthewb76

21...old enough to know what i want in life
no I didn't mean it like that.

what you want and what is feasible are two seperate issues. No-one is saying you can't do this, but for ease of movement down the line, do it right.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

no I didn't mean it like that.

what you want and what is feasible are two seperate issues. No-one is saying you can't do this, but for ease of movement down the line, do it right.
this is feasible ive waited for nearly 3years because of shit getting in my way all i want is to be with someone i love why is it royally screwing me up?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:34 am
@matthewb76

this is feasible ive waited for nearly 3years because of shit getting in my way all i want is to be with someone i love why is it royally screwing me up?
but 99% on this forum have been in your situation one way or another.
you'll not find sympathy, just straight honest replies. We've all gotten through it.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:36 am
@matthewb76

anyhow, I've told you. You can both go to Las Vegas tomorow, get married, and both be back in Britain living together by next Wednesday.

No-one is keeping you apart.

BUT, if you wanna live together in the US, then you gotta play by their rules.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

but 99% on this forum have been in your situation one way or another.
you'll not find sympathy, just straight honest replies. We've all gotten through it.

thats what i want because all ive gotten is mixed stories on how to do it i just want people to be honest you know?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:39 am
@matthewb76

thats what i want because all ive gotten is mixed stories on how to do it i just want people to be honest you know?
We can only go off what we know and how we did things and what worked for us. Nothing better than straight from the horses mouth.

the absolute right way is this presuming you've obviously met each other by now is to get him to file a fiance visa on your behalf.
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

We can only go off what we know and how we did things and what worked for us. Nothing better than straight from the horses mouth.

the absolute right way is this presuming you've obviously met each other by now is to get him to file a fiance visa on your behalf.
how long have u been in the states?
Old Aug 19th 2004, 8:46 am
@matthewb76

how long have u been in the states?
4 years nearly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.