Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Green Card holder offenses - crimes committed etc - HELP

Green Card holder offenses - crimes committed etc - HELP

Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:09 pm
Banned

davidvincent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Green Card holder offenses - crimes committed etc - HELP

Originally Posted by crg14624
Pleading to something that isn't a CIMT is a good thing. You just have to be positively sure it's not a CIMT. Simple trespass is unlikely to be a CIMT.
Thank you for a positive worthwhile answer which cannot be said for others here who seem to think its a forum for 'having a laugh' or making digs at someone
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:01 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidvincent
Thank you for a positive worthwhile answer which cannot be said for others here who seem to think its a forum for 'having a laugh' or making digs at someone
Oh jeez. The wounded sensibility gambit. Give it a rest. We've all seen it and it doesn't impress anyone. Especially from someone who is a female truck driver with a wife and kids. And who says they have done time in chokey for criminal damage by fire in Norway.

If you ask questions, then most people here will give you honest answers. If you don't like them, that is your problem, not the other people's, and asking the same questions over again very rarely changes the answer unless more information is forthcoming.

There appears to be a very strong consensus here that you should consult an experienced attorney for a comprehensive, possibly reliable and authoritative answer. I'd go with that if I were you.

(BTW, where is ian when he's needed? I shouldn't be doing his job for him)
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Oh jeez. The wounded sensibility gambit. Give it a rest. We've all seen it and it doesn't impress anyone. Especially from someone who is a female truck driver with a wife and kids. And who says they have done time in chokey for criminal damage by fire in Norway.

If you ask questions, then most people here will give you honest answers. If you don't like them, that is your problem, not the other people's, and asking the same questions over again very rarely changes the answer unless more information is forthcoming.

There appears to be a very strong consensus here that you should consult an experienced attorney for a comprehensive, possibly reliable and authoritative answer. I'd go with that if I were you.

(BTW, where is ian when he's needed? I shouldn't be doing his job for him)
For your information I never requested or asked for attitude from you or your warped sense of reality or sense of humor or your name calling - perhaps the smelly fish tucked in the back of your pants shows your brain is in the appropriate place other than above your shoulders
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:07 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

For your information I never requested or asked for attitude from you or your warped sense of reality or sense of humor or your name calling - perhaps your smeely fish tucked in the back of your pants shows your brain is in the appropriate place other than above your shoulders
Troll alert. Just like I thought.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Troll alert. Just like I thought.
your thought wrong - no troll here just a mature adult exchanging words with a 5 year old
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:12 pm
Shocked of Redmond

your thought wrong - no troll here just a mature adult exchanging words with a 5 year old
Correct, and it's time for five-year-olds like you to be in bed. Nighty-night!
Old Jul 15th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Just because it offers more hope it doesn't mean it's the correct answer. You have received good advice on this, not just from laymen but from an experienced immigration attorney as well: consult a lawyer, this is not a DIY project. Sometimes the best advice is not the one we like.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:12 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marocco
Just because it offers more hope it doesn't mean it's the correct answer. You have received good advice on this, not just from laymen but from an experienced immigration attorney as well: consult a lawyer, this is not a DIY project. Sometimes the best advice is not the one we like.
Thanks for that.

And on that note I am closing this thread.

To all, please remember the golden rule of all BE "BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack."