Green Card arrived yesterday

Old Mar 28th 2003, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

steppke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green Card arrived yesterday

I feel almost guilty about writing this when I know so many of you are having problems with the SF INS office, but just to complete my story - Green Card (valid for 2 years) arrived yesterday, our AOS interview was on March 3. I really do feel like I'm home now! My AOS has taken 7 months from start to finish and I do realise how exceptionally fortunate I've been when I read of other cases. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone with outstanding files at SF and hope you too will soon get your hands on that wonderful piece of plastic.

Looks like we may now be moving out of state so we'll have the challenge of trying to get our new address registered by the appropriate office in time for when I file for removal of conditions.

Once again good luck to everyone still waiting!
Old Mar 28th 2003, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

happy-220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Green Card arrived yesterday

Congratulations!

Originally posted by steppke
I feel almost guilty about writing this when I know so many of you are having problems with the SF INS office, but just to complete my story - Green Card (valid for 2 years) arrived yesterday, our AOS interview was on March 3. I really do feel like I'm home now! My AOS has taken 7 months from start to finish and I do realise how exceptionally fortunate I've been when I read of other cases. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone with outstanding files at SF and hope you too will soon get your hands on that wonderful piece of plastic.

Looks like we may now be moving out of state so we'll have the challenge of trying to get our new address registered by the appropriate office in time for when I file for removal of conditions.

Once again good luck to everyone still waiting!