GREEN CARD ARRIVED

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 8:16 am
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice
Default GREEN CARD ARRIVED

Yee Ah !!!! Green Card has finally arrived, after all the hassle, my card came yesterday. Although i'm in England at the moment (fly back Monday) it was approved and sent.
Thanks to all you wonderful people who always replied to my dumb question:thumb up:s
On another note, does anyone know of a cheap basic health insurance plan, as i want to change my present one.

Thanks Again to one and all

Warren
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GREEN CARD ARRIVED

Originally Posted by Waza
Green Card has finally arrived, after all the hassle, my card came yesterday.
Congratulations! Great news!

Ian
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

randomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Yee Ah !!!! Green Card has finally arrived, after all the hassle, my card came yesterday. Although i'm in England at the moment (fly back Monday) it was approved and sent.
Thanks to all you wonderful people who always replied to my dumb question:thumb up:s
On another note, does anyone know of a cheap basic health insurance plan, as i want to change my present one.

Thanks Again to one and all

Warren

Congrats !!

I'll try fish out which one I had. It was 85 quid a year I year i believe, and i chose the silver tier, which was good enough. When I visited a doctor I paid about $30-40 and rest was covered or something like that. And prescriptions werent too bad either
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 10:25 pm
Blue

Waza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really niceWaza is just really nice

Originally Posted by britishspouse
Congrats !!

I'll try fish out which one I had. It was 85 quid a year I year i believe, and i chose the silver tier, which was good enough. When I visited a doctor I paid about $30-40 and rest was covered or something like that. And prescriptions werent too bad either
Cheers .....That would be great
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 10:29 pm
Blue

Ian....You have been a Godsend, thanks for all your, shall we say " Witty But Articulate" replies.
Random Girl...Thanks....Nice to hear from you again, hope all is well

Warren
Old Jun 7th 2011, 12:00 pm
Blue

Originally Posted by britishspouse
Congrats !!

Hi mate, did you manage to find any info for me.

Cheers
Old Jun 7th 2011, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Kneeno is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
I'd be interested in this myself.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Cheers
not yet sorry

Since Im back in UK for a few months all my old documents and cards are still in USA, and hubby is in a new house so theres totes and documents everywhere, but have asked him to have a look.

Im trying to remmeber the name of it, but my mind is just blank. I'll try do some googling and remember. I may have been a little off in the calculation too. I think it was more like 85 quid per 3 months. Looking through other plans it seems none I find are less than $60 a month, so I was probably buying it 3 months a a time.

Sorry im not much help. Its like right there in the back of my brain but i cant see it

Last edited by britishspouse; Jun 7th 2011 at 2:31 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2011, 3:13 pm
Blue

Ok Cheers...