goya0002 got approved!!!!! (NSC)

Old Apr 25th 2003, 4:04 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Anna, that is funny. I was just getting ready to send you a PM to see if you had called them, as I know that we have the same NOA1 date. What business do you have reading my mind The guy that I talked to told me that mine left the shelf to the desk on Monday, so helpful there will be a coffee ring and donught jelly on it soon from an inspector looking at it. Did the tell you when yours went to the inspector? Now that Soliels brothers are approved, I think that we are next in line

Scott
Old Apr 25th 2003, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Tiff is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME NEWS!!!

Congrats
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

nini is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by goya0002
I can't even begin to state how happy I am :-)
Sunny called me on the cell to tell me the wonderful news :-)

I'm just waiting now for the rest of your December petitioners to come through - and then we can force Scott into thinking of throwing a virtual BBQ :-)

Rohit
Congratulation!!!!!!!! So happy for you.

ni
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Scott, I had called NSC, yesterday, when I found out your's had moved. First time that I've gotten someone so rude. She said she didn't know why I was calling, as it wasn't even time yet for my approval. I told her that others had been approved around my date, that's why I was calling. Anyhow, she said for me to call back on the 150th day and hung up. So, I called today Evidently, it moved yesterday, cause the lady I talked to today, was polite and asked what the officer told me yesterday when I called. I didn't realize they kept track of your calling in, but they do. So, I told her what I was told and she replied that she could tell me it was on it's way to an officer And for me to have a good weekend. That I will do!
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road
Default Rohit's Approval !!!

Mubarak !!! Glad that you are seeing your sunny days and let the sun shine on sunny soon.
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NevAnna
Hey all! I just called NSC and found out our petition is on it's way to an officer now!!!! wooooot! Day 130 and it's all good, lol
Wow, I'm so happy. Scott that pretty much means you should be done soon :-)

this has been a good week.

Rohit
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

soleil is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all! I just called NSC and found out our petition is on it's way to an officer now!!!! wooooot! Day 130 and it's all good, lol
Alright!!!! Hopefully just within a few days now. Good luck!
Old Apr 25th 2003, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scott, I had called NSC, yesterday, when I found out your's had moved. First time that I've gotten someone so rude. She said she didn't know why I was calling, as it wasn't even time yet for my approval. I told her that others had been approved around my date, that's why I was calling. Anyhow, she said for me to call back on the 150th day and hung up. So, I called today Evidently, it moved yesterday, cause the lady I talked to today, was polite and asked what the officer told me yesterday when I called. I didn't realize they kept track of your calling in, but they do. So, I told her what I was told and she replied that she could tell me it was on it's way to an officer And for me to have a good weekend. That I will do!
I still can't get over some of the rude behavior we people have endured at the hands of those operators. But there also have been some very nice and understanding operators too. Who went out of their way to state that this must be one of the hardest things to wait for.

I'm glad yours has moved onto a desk Anna.
Rohit
Old Apr 25th 2003, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, all Feels so good just to know our petition lost a few dustballs!
Old Apr 25th 2003, 7:36 pm
Scott and Nanette

ScottHenshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Anna,

Don't you wish that you could have told them what you really felt

"Why are you calling"?

A) "I am calling because my family and future are being tied up by a system that hires idiots like you to work for them"

B) "I know that I should not be calling as my life is more or less just a waste of space and the future of my family can not be nearly as important as the the five minutes that it would take for you to see where my petition is"

C) "I think that I dialed the wrong number. I was really trying to call the psychic freinds network, as they seem to be more reliable"

D) "I am calling because I needed to talk with someone as sad and miserable as you to feel better about myself"

E) "Is Elvis there?"

On the serious note, (If a BSIS employee reads this), I am jut kidding. I have had a few rude people on the phone, but also had many very nice people. The guy that I spoke to a few days ago was a super nice person.

Scott
Old Apr 25th 2003, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by ScottHenshaw
Anna,

Don't you wish that you could have told them what you really felt

"Why are you calling"?

A) "I am calling because my family and future are being tied up by a system that hires idiots like you to work for them"

B) "I know that I should not be calling as my life is more or less just a waste of space and the future of my family can not be nearly as important as the the five minutes that it would take for you to see where my petition is"

C) "I think that I dialed the wrong number. I was really trying to call the psychic freinds network, as they seem to be more reliable"

D) "I am calling because I needed to talk with someone as sad and miserable as you to feel better about myself"

E) "Is Elvis there?"

On the serious note, (If a BSIS employee reads this), I am jut kidding. I have had a few rude people on the phone, but also had many very nice people. The guy that I spoke to a few days ago was a super nice person.

Scott
Scott,

Its true that we have had nice people answer the phone. But its also true that they could never make up for all the rude ones. The first time I called the lady was just so nice and sympathetic and I think she gave me the wrong view about what it would be like to call the BCIS.

And I'm not trying to take any cheap shots at them either. The fact is that when it comes to k1/k3 visas they should not wonder why we are calling and why we are concerned. They hold the key to our future in the grips of their very slow system...is it any wonder that all of us dont' go nuts that have had to deal with NSC???

It is doubly unfair to first put us through this type of a system and then question our motives when we want some answers.

We could all get approved today and that would still not fix the process that we have had to endure.

Rohit
Old Apr 25th 2003, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by goya0002
I still can't get over some of the rude behavior we people have endured at the hands of those operators. But there also have been some very nice and understanding operators too. Who went out of their way to state that this must be one of the hardest things to wait for.

I'm glad yours has moved onto a desk Anna.
Rohit
There has been only *1* good thing that resulted from the abysmal, almost abusive treatment that I received the very first time I called CSC in January of this year trying to get the answer to what was (to me!) a very simple and definitely very polite question.

But for that nightmarish phone call, I would have never found this wonderfully supportive community otherwise, because it was the sheer desperation to try to find answers that drove me to the 'Net.

That's worth a lot. I would call CSC and tell the phone guy from January thanks, but I suspect he's still under the rock his heartless, mindless, sadistically passive aggressive, spineless body slimed out from under to take my call in January.

P.S. Officer Velasquez in April is the only reason I don't wax more poetic on this subject. She didn't restore my faith but she at least poured some salve into the wounds.
Old Apr 25th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh, I don't think any of us will ever forget the price that we have had to pay for wanting to simply share our lives with the one we love.

I personally will never forget that in this country of ours we have decided to treated immigrant workers like kings when it comes to this issue while Americans suffer. And don't get me wrong...I don't want immigrant workers to suffer either. As long as anyone is seeking the same type of immigration (bring over a spouse or a fiance) they should all get to deal with the same process.

The people I feel worst for are green card holders in this country. They can only petition for a spousal visa and the processing time for that is 5-7 years. I don't believe that anyone on the planet can think that is fair.

I'll give you an exaple that will prove the point. If today I'm an immigrant worker in this country waiting for a company to sponsor my green card - then I can go out and get married to a woman back home and bring her back right away (at least from India)...

But if before I get married and bring her over; some company comes through and gets me my green card then its a 5-7 years wait for her to come over.

I doubt there is anyone that can explain why it works that way.

Rohit
Old Apr 25th 2003, 8:38 pm
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

Lots of awful situations under the current system. Not as bad but one which I also find very saddening is that GC holders cannot petition for elderly and often frail parents with no-one available to care for them. They have to wait until they are USC's.

Ok, so we don't want a flood of elderly, incapacitated people ( although at least they wouldn't be taking jobs so that puts shut to that one) but who wants to choose between an elderly widowed parent and spouse? Many of these GC holders will be USC's in 4/6 years or less anyway - it would be decent I'd think if the BCIS could at least consider some relief on a 'case by case' basis. If the parent can be supported adequately by the adult child I don't see how it could be claimed they'd be a burden on the state.
Old Apr 25th 2003, 10:10 pm
Booger

Default Re: goya0002 got approved!!!!! (NSC)

"soleil" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hey everyone!
    > I should have let my brother post this, but I'm too excited as he
    > isn't home yet.
    > He's approved!!!!
    > 1st NOA - 12/11/02
    > 2nd NOA - 3/24/03 via automated phone

3 months, not bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.