Got my Visa Yesterday...Yay!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

Clare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got my Visa Yesterday...Yay!

Where exactly do you go in Saskatoon to get a visa?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Peter
Well I had my appointment in Vancouver yesterday and successfully received my K-1
Visa.

The INS staff there are very friendly and helpful. Not at all like some of the horror
stories I have read

I stayed at the Days Inn on Pender Street just one block away from the consulate and
would recommend it.

For any Saskatoon, SK and area applicants, be aware that the RCMP in Saskatoon no
longer do the police check. You have to go down to the main police building downtown.

Guess I should get everything in order for the big move at the end of September.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

Peter (CDN) & Kimberly (USA)
Congratulations Peter. Have a safe trip!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clare
Where exactly do you go in Saskatoon to get a visa?

Vancouver and Montreal for non-immigration visas and Montreal only for immigration visas.