Got London interview date.....:)

Old Jan 30th 2001, 5:43 pm
mhaley12345

Just an update for those going through TSC; I know there are several of us clustered
together. I called the consulate this morning to see if they had any info yet and it so
happens Paul got the letter, with the interview date, in the mail this morning....

Application sent: Oct. 6 First NOA: Oct. 18 Second NOA (approval): Jan. 10 Interview
date: Feb. 8

Margaret (FL) Paul (UK)

Old Jan 30th 2001, 6:10 pm
k_m_l

Congrats!!

Wow! Not bad at all. I can only hope that my fiance Paul will get an interview date just
as fast! Did you have it cabled? Or was the file just send via regular methods to London??

Congrats again! These updates keep my hope alive!

Kris (MO) Paul (UK)

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
(MHALEY12345) wrote:
> Just an update for those going through TSC; I know there are several
of us
> clustered together. I called the consulate this morning to see if they
had any
> info yet and it so happens Paul got the letter, with the interview
date, in the
> mail this morning....
>
> Application sent: Oct. 6 First NOA: Oct. 18 Second NOA (approval): Jan. 10 Interview
> date: Feb. 8
>
> Margaret (FL) Paul (UK)

Old Jan 30th 2001, 7:33 pm
ms_bhon

Hey- What's goin' on! My English fiance's called Paul as well! Boy that interview date was
scheduled really soon after the approval notice. Did your Paul have to wait for any police
certificates to arrive or anything? Beth (USC) Paul (UK)

Old Jan 30th 2001, 8:20 pm
sine nomine

[in response to kris of kris and paul (uk), who was responding to margaret of margaret and
paul (uk)]

: Beth (USC) Paul (UK)

it's becoming clear to me that the uk is using the i-129f/k-1 as a way of ridding itself
of men named paul.

--
sine | deb grinch was sent over on the vwpp as a test case, to ensure that british pauls
would be accepted here.