Going for interview thursday

Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Myharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant futureMyharris has a brilliant future
Smile Going for interview thursday

Hey folks.. I am going for my interview on thursday of this week...
been waiting months and now the nervousness in reaching its peak.
As the London embassy don't give visa the same day is it okay to give the consular.. my new address for the visa to be mailed to.
I live in a share flat and honestly I don't want my mail coming there.. been that i will be at work on friday.
thanks again for your help
Old Sep 14th 2004, 11:45 am
Just Joined

elga is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Going for interview thursday

Originally Posted by Myharris
As the London embassy don't give visa the same day is it okay to give the consular.. my new address for the visa to be mailed to.
I live in a share flat and honestly I don't want my mail coming there.. been that i will be at work on friday.
Good Luck for your interview.
I'm sure it won't be a problem telling the officer about a different or new mailing address. I'd suggest you set up an info sheet containing your new mailing address (use fat capital letters ) and additionally putting stress on the fact during your interview.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

half-pint is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Myharris
I doubt that will be a problem, when you get into the consulate and are directed to the correct place you'll get a ticket first and then you go to the courier desk. There they take your name and you give them a suitable address for next day delivery. This won't be a problem, some ppl travel to London for their visa and stay in a hotel that night and have had the visa delivered there. I went to my Mum's house and had my visa delivered there.

Ellie
Old Sep 15th 2004, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck at the interview....