Giving up on security checks

Old May 10th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Giving up on security checks

It's been over 2 months now and still no news on the security checks front.

I have decided to give up on the USA and head off the UAE instead!

There is no way I'm going to hang around to get my clearance and then have to wait for my wifes clearance! (open ended wait). Sod that!
Old May 10th 2007, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Giving up on security checks

Bye bye...
Old May 10th 2007, 3:55 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Majj
It's been over 2 months now and still no news on the security checks front.

I have decided to give up on the USA and head off the UAE instead!

There is no way I'm going to hang around to get my clearance and then have to wait for my wifes clearance! (open ended wait). Sod that!
Not surprised. Security checks can sometimes take years!

Rene
Old May 10th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by conisby
Bye bye...
See ya.
Old May 11th 2007, 3:06 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Two months!!! That funny.
Old May 11th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Two months!!! That funny.
What is?
Old May 11th 2007, 11:02 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

What is?
It's funny that you seem to have no patience. In the world of immigration, two months is nothing. It's entirely possible that your security check is completed... but that the information has not yet been matched up to your original case file.

Anyway, you seem to have decided to move elsewhere... so good luck to you.

Ian
Old May 11th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It's funny that you seem to have no patience. In the world of immigration, two months is nothing. It's entirely possible that your security check is completed... but that the information has not yet been matched up to your original case file.

Anyway, you seem to have decided to move elsewhere... so good luck to you.

Ian
Thats what it might look like to you. I am well aware of immigration timescales, this is not my first time. Given that this is for a non immigrant visa, I can only see road blocks along the way to acquiring any kind of residency status in the US.
Old May 11th 2007, 12:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what it might look like to you. I am well aware of immigration timescales, this is not my first time. Given that this is for a non immigrant visa, I can only see road blocks along the way to acquiring any kind of residency status in the US.
Still here !!! I thought you had gone !!!!
Old May 11th 2007, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond reputeMarocco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
It's funny that you seem to have no patience. In the world of immigration, two months is nothing.
Immigration to the UK seems to be a good deal faster and smoother... but at the end you find yourself in the UK.