GC with CHildsupport Enforcement

Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

TweekysLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GC with CHildsupport Enforcement

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Be nice.

You made your point. Given the circumstances with Mark's case, making your point many more times did cross over into being abusive.

If you haven't noticed, this is an issue that Angel feels quite strongly about, and one that I also feel strongly about. Mark has been given the food for thought and I have every confidence he will consider it and act accordingly in the future.
Thank you Folinskyinla and Leslie I was going to say something back last night but it would have just been to keep this trash talk going more between Travel and I and I decided to be the bigger person and walk away but wanted to tell you guys thanks.. Like I said I know it wasnt the perfect thing to do but as I also knew the money that I send goes to spoiling the kids the mom told me already when she got the big check at once she said it was actually good cause our daughters birthday was at that time and she could spoil her more with all that.. If I knew my money was going to go for food and a warm roof then like I said before I would have made sure she got it but as again I am saying for the last time she uses the money to spoil them with!!! I am sure I should be able to go and get married and make it affect a child getting spoiled for a month I am thinking its ok and in 5 years this was the only time I have been late or missed a payment and I hope its the last!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:44 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hee hee hee ......

The Department of Redundancy Department

(I stole that from Andrew Defaria)
That joke is older than that. If memory serves me correct, both Monty Python's Flying Circus and Firesign Theater used that one. Good jokes hang around and bear repeating from time to time without losing their humor.

Actually, there is a bad legal habit of saying things over again the triplets. For example, in a will, instead of saying:

I give my mistress, Sheila Smith, $100,000

A will will say:

I hereby give, devise and bequest $100,000 to my mistress, Sheila Smith.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 2:51 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Hee hee hee ......

The Department of Redundancy Department

(I stole that from Andrew Defaria)
Lol Leslie You rock!!!.. Thanks Mr Folinskyinla .
Leslie hon.." The best contempt is not to make any appreciation"
Hows your cold today?? I hope better!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: GC with Childsupport Enforcement

Originally posted by Budlight
I'm sorry that I didn't write any detailed background about child
support and made a lots of confusion here. I wanted to ask only about
GC right now since problem of child support is too complicated. The
reason that my spouse has not paid child support is because it was not
his child. He was cheated and his ex-wife refused to take blood test
for the child. There are many thing going on about the child support
problem so I cannot write everything here. I am sorry that I made
some people upset. Thank you for your understandig,
I started a new string "GC with ... #3"

In my mind, you have confirmed that either your husband is worthy of contempt or perhaps beneath contempt.

May he should take a lesson from Mark Hyper and correct his error.

I explain in more detail in the other string.