Further advice needed....!

Old Mar 26th 2002, 5:43 am
spiral

Default Further advice needed....!

I posted previously on here about the AOS forms that we sent to the INS, I married in America. Everything was going fine until we realised (horror of horrors!) that we had send an un-notarized form in!! OOPS!
People on here kindly gave advice and the general opinion (including that of the INS helpline) was that the form would be returned to us with a request for it to be put right within a couple of weeks. Well, we are now 3/4 weeks down the road and no sign of anything from the INS. One of our main concerns is that my EAD forms are included with the other paperwork and we really dont want that to be delayed any longer than necessary. Does anyone have any advice?? Should we just wait patiently and grit our teeth or is there anywhere we can contact to find out whats going on? Or does anyone know if this will hold up the EAD process??

Thanks in advance