British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/)
-   -   frankfurt k-1 visa approval (https://britishexpats.com/forum/us-immigration-citizenship-visas-34/frankfurt-k-1-visa-approval-159541/)

mca Jun 15th 2003 10:16 am

frankfurt k-1 visa approval

I haven't been around here lately, but just thought I would let you guys know that my fiance had his interview and received his visa from Frankfurt on June 10. Well, he doesn't have the paper in his passport - he'll be getting it in the mail - but he was approved for the visa. The interview lasted only about 5 minutes, and they hardly asked any questions regarding our relationship.

Good luck to any others going through Frankfurt soon, and everyone else as well.

mca

Endymion Jun 15th 2003 10:39 am

Congratulations!

As I will have to go through the Frankfurt experience myself it is good to see that things seem to be rather easy going :-)!!! Are you going to post the experience somewhere? Just soooo curious!!!

Best wishes for the rest of your journey

Endymion

Railway Of 2000 Jun 15th 2003 4:54 pm

Re: frankfurt k-1 visa approval

congratulation
I will go to Frankfurt soon but I go for the K3 Visa, could you send some more
Info.
Wish you all the best for the next steps.
Valerie

JohnCindy Jun 15th 2003 6:35 pm

Originally posted by mca
I haven't been around here lately, but just thought I would let you guys know that my fiance had his interview and received his visa from Frankfurt on June 10. Well, he doesn't have the paper in his passport - he'll be getting it in the mail - but he was approved for the visa. The interview lasted only about 5 minutes, and they hardly asked any questions regarding our relationship.

Good luck to any others going through Frankfurt soon, and everyone else as well.

mca

Congrates and best wishes I am glad it went so smoothly for you.
Cindy

kariml Jun 15th 2003 9:24 pm

Originally posted by mca

mca
Congrats!

My fiance's interview is 3 days at Frankfurt also :)

Kari

Duckie Jun 16th 2003 9:46 am

Originally posted by mca

mca
congratulations. i hope i get to know my interview date soon. good to know that interview was not a big hurdle :)