frankfurt k-1 visa approval

Old Jun 15th 2003, 10:16 am
mca
Forum Regular

mca is an unknown quantity at this point
Default frankfurt k-1 visa approval

I haven't been around here lately, but just thought I would let you guys know that my fiance had his interview and received his visa from Frankfurt on June 10. Well, he doesn't have the paper in his passport - he'll be getting it in the mail - but he was approved for the visa. The interview lasted only about 5 minutes, and they hardly asked any questions regarding our relationship.

Good luck to any others going through Frankfurt soon, and everyone else as well.

mca
Old Jun 15th 2003, 10:39 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

As I will have to go through the Frankfurt experience myself it is good to see that things seem to be rather easy going :-)!!! Are you going to post the experience somewhere? Just soooo curious!!!

Best wishes for the rest of your journey

Endymion
Old Jun 15th 2003, 4:54 pm
Railway Of 2000

Default Re: frankfurt k-1 visa approval

congratulation
I will go to Frankfurt soon but I go for the K3 Visa, could you send some more
Info.
Wish you all the best for the next steps.
Valerie

Old Jun 15th 2003, 6:35 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by mca
I haven't been around here lately, but just thought I would let you guys know that my fiance had his interview and received his visa from Frankfurt on June 10. Well, he doesn't have the paper in his passport - he'll be getting it in the mail - but he was approved for the visa. The interview lasted only about 5 minutes, and they hardly asked any questions regarding our relationship.

Good luck to any others going through Frankfurt soon, and everyone else as well.

mca

Congrates and best wishes I am glad it went so smoothly for you.
Cindy
Old Jun 15th 2003, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mca

mca
Congrats!

My fiance's interview is 3 days at Frankfurt also

Kari
Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Duckie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mca

mca
congratulations. i hope i get to know my interview date soon. good to know that interview was not a big hurdle