Form questions!! HELP!

Old Jul 18th 2003, 12:19 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Form questions!! HELP!

Hi everyone!!

Guess whos back?? ME!! the girl that always needs help lol. If I ask so many questions is because me and my fiancee want
everything to be perfect and accurate!!.. sorry fellas.
Here I go, I am a spanish citizen married to a US citizen,
we are going to apply for a k3 visa after we get the notification of
action of the I-130.

First question) At the G325A form it asks: This form is submitted
for? and it tells you: Naturalization,other and status as permanent
resident. Which one does my fiancee has to check?, which one do I have to check?.

Second question) At the I-129 form it asks for the alien registration number (I got denied entrance last year and the officer wrote this number in my passport..8CFR217,46 A 79 731394 PHI 9/29/02 #7008, is that my alien
registration number?, is this too bad?, Please help!!, does also my husband (US citizen have one?),It also requires you to send the marriage certificate, at the I-130
says copy.. but it doesnt say copy in this form.. so should we send the original??

Thank you so much for your time!!
Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 18th 2003, 7:34 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form questions!! HELP!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
<snip>
It also requires you to send the marriage certificate, at the I-130
says copy.. but it doesnt say copy in this form.. so should we send the original??
Hyper; you're not doing your reading. As you are registered here, I gently remind you to visit the very first post in the whooooole forum (BritishExpats) part of the newsgroup and do some reading. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=164511

I agree with jeffreyhy that you'd be well served to get your USC onboard with this process.

Getting to your question here, I must point out that it is a basic first step that one NEVER send an original document to the BCIS.