Form I-485 & I-131 Questions

Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:55 am

Roman27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form I-485 & I-131 Questions

Hi everyone,

Started filling out the AOS forms today. Everything is going quite smoothly but we have a couple of questions that we're hoping you can help us with.

1) Affidavit of Support - Evidence of Income
It asks for a "copy of your complete Federal income tax return, as filed with the Internal Revenue Service" - we have tax transcripts (from the Affidavit of Support from the I-129) Will they accept transcripts over tax returns?

2) Advanced Parole
a) It asks in Part 7, "On a separate sheet of paper, please explain how you qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered." How should we answer this question?

b) In the instructions we found a note concerning evidence of eligiblity, under the heading "Initial Evidence." We are not sure what type of evidence to supply for these items.

3) Application Fees
We need to pay $255 plus $25(for finger printing) for the AOS and $110 for AP. Should these be on separate bank drafts or can they be on the same one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!