Form 9003 (IRS thing)

Old Jun 20th 2002, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

RickQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 9003 (IRS thing)

BestGril and I are going to the Detroit INS office tomorrow to file my AOS. I ahve been reading about various peoples' experiences and some of them mention a form 9003. I want to know if this form is still required.

I searched the archives and someone did post that they did not tnhink it was still required. Also, does anyone know where to get one from, just in case?

We went to the INS earlier this year to ask some questions and they gave us a pile of forms for the AOS, but this one was not included.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
Old Jun 20th 2002, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

jcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant futurejcsutton has a brilliant future
Default Re: Form 9003 (IRS thing)

Hey Rick, we just went through an I-130 DCF in South Africa and this form was part of our packet 4. It's really no big deal, a very simple form, basically asking about past US work experience. Here's a pdf link that contains the form.....

http://www.usgreencard.com/forms/irs-9003.pdf

Hope this helps...Jerry and Paula
Old Jun 21st 2002, 6:21 am
Terry Moore-Rea

I don't belive this form is required any more -- the data collection agreement
between INS & IRS expired some time ago.

"jcsutton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hey Rick, we just went through an I-130 DCF in South Africa and this form was part
    > of our packet 4. It's really no big deal, a very simple form, basically asking
    > about past US work experience. Here's a pdf link that contains the form.....
    >
    > http://www.usgreencard.com/forms/irs-9003.pdf
    >
    > Hope this helps...Jerry and Paula
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 21st 2002, 8:29 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

We are doing a DCF in Athens and 9003 was given to us as a part of Packet 4. Evidently, it *is* required *sometimes*. It certainly ca't hurt to fill it out and have it with you.
Old Jun 23rd 2002, 12:20 am
Don H

meauxna <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > We are doing a DCF in Athens and 9003 was given to us as a part of Packet 4.
    > Evidently, it *is* required *sometimes*. It certainly ca't hurt to fill it out and
    > have it with you.

Try this link: http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/la...k/FM9003_N.pdf

Effective 9/21/01 any IRS9003 forms were supposed to be destroyed in INS offices.
Any on hand - in files, etc. - were to be distroyed as well. Anyway, it ain't
required. -Don

Old Jun 23rd 2002, 12:26 am
Toni D

>Effective 9/21/01 any IRS9003 forms were supposed to be destroyed in INS offices.
    >Any on hand - in files, etc. - were to be distroyed as well. Anyway, it ain't
    >required. -Don
We also needed it for the interview in Guatemala. It was given to my husband
with his pk 4.

Old Jun 23rd 2002, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

RickQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your replies, sorry I did not get back to you sooner.

I had my AOS interview and sailed through it with no trouble. I did not need the 9003, they did not even ask me about previous employment in the US.

Rick