Folinskyinla deletes PM

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:26 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Folinskyinla deletes PM

Hi:

This for British Expats only. Please read the posting at the top before you ask for ADVICE from me via the PM's. I sometimes chat via PM's but NEVER give advice there.

BTW, the poster has already had a public response from yours truly and had other equally valid suggestions.

Everybody makes mistakes from time to time. The issue is often whether it is a mistake that can be corrected -- your mistake can be easily corrected, so there is no reason to fret. "The problem is all in your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically ... I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon

No malice intended to the poster -- you know who you are.

Last edited by Folinskyinla; Nov 2nd 2004 at 1:29 am.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Folinskyinla deletes PM

For half a second, I interpreted PM as Prime Minister! Guess that's what happens when you marry an Englishman. :-)

Off to vote and then to work.

Dawn
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Folinskyinla deletes PM

Originally Posted by psychobabbler1
For half a second, I interpreted PM as Prime Minister! Guess that's what happens when you marry an Englishman. :-)

Off to vote and then to work.

Dawn

I voted today as well!!!! It felt great! hehehe