florida - holland k1 filer

Old Nov 21st 2001, 11:52 pm
Nlo0007

Does anyone know what is the length of time for a k1 visa is for the country of
Holland. Any response will be appricated

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 12:29 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Silly to do a K-1 for Holland. Easier for you to go to Holland, get married and apply directly at the US Consulate for his entrance into the US via the I-130. He will enter as a Conditional Permanent Resident inside of two months.

Rita
Old Nov 22nd 2001, 2:30 am
Onigiri

>
country
    >
As the previous response said...it is possible to marry in the netherlands and do a
process called Direct Consular Filing ( DCF ) Check the following website (accept the
disclaimer and go in) for DCF and the information in those links.
http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm You may also want to check
the links on "Tourist visa adjustments" ( in case you are not able to go to holland,
you can get the fiancee over here)

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 3:12 am
Jc Webb

My wife is Dutch and we filed the beginning paperwork for DCF at the consulate in
Amsterdam on October 26th, well she had her final interview Today (November 21) and
she has the envelope so she will be on her way soon after the Christmas Holidays.

28 days from the time we filed to the time we got the papers. and they were very
helpful. (BTW we got married in the US)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 3:12 am
Jc Webb

BTW we are in Florida as well

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 3:16 am
Jc Webb

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
were
    >

I must clarify though that i lived with my wife for a while in The Netherlands,
and still had the stamps in my passport, so that is most likely why we got away
with that.

Jason

Old Nov 24th 2001, 2:41 am
Eileen

I thought it was because you railroaded it through!

Eileen

>

[usenetquote2]> > My wife is Dutch and we filed the beginning paperwork for DCF at the consulate in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Amsterdam on October 26th, well she had her final interview Today (November 21)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and she has the envelope so she will be on her way soon after the Christmas[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Holidays.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > 28 days from the time we filed to the time we got the papers. and they[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > very helpful. (BTW we got married in the US)[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
likely
    >
    >
    >