Fingerprints again?

Old Jan 29th 2005, 12:43 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Fingerprints again?

K, I can understand having to do another Affidavit of Support (it is over a year), the same for the RCMP Clearance (which we are now 30+ days into the the 150+ days they say it takes to process) and the Medical but why another set of fingerprints that have to be done in Montreal? His 601 waiver was approved, YEA!, after denial at the k-3 (129F spousal) interview.

Is this good news or they just going to index fingerprints again? And will he get the "brown packet" and passport stamp the next day or will he have to return home and wait for it?

And about the Affidavit of Support...should I send a new one to Nebraska since they haven't approved the 1-130 yet and my income has increased in 2004 from 2002 and 2003 since the baby (well, not exactly a baby anymore at 3 years of age) is established at day care and I am working full time?

I sent in a change of address of sponser to Texas (SC for my State) but it hasn't been touched, except for the receipt, nor has the 1-130 in Nebraska(I was in Canada when we first sent it in)

Thanks for the input in advance.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fingerprints again?

Originally Posted by Gin
K, I can understand having to do another Affidavit of Support (it is over a year), the same for the RCMP Clearance (which we are now 30+ days into the the 150+ days they say it takes to process) and the Medical but why another set of fingerprints that have to be done in Montreal? His 601 waiver was approved, YEA!, after denial at the k-3 (129F spousal) interview.

Is this good news or they just going to index fingerprints again? And will he get the "brown packet" and passport stamp the next day or will he have to return home and wait for it?

And about the Affidavit of Support...should I send a new one to Nebraska since they haven't approved the 1-130 yet and my income has increased in 2004 from 2002 and 2003 since the baby (well, not exactly a baby anymore at 3 years of age) is established at day care and I am working full time?

I sent in a change of address of sponser to Texas (SC for my State) but it hasn't been touched, except for the receipt, nor has the 1-130 in Nebraska(I was in Canada when we first sent it in)

Thanks for the input in advance.
Hi:

Don't fight City Hall.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:39 am
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice
Default Re: Fingerprints again?

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Don't fight City Hall.
Thanks for the input...
Thanks for the laugh I needed it! I guess you needed the laugh too!

Gin a DIYer who just wanted an answer from someone who might have been through Montreal lately, and a suggestion about sending a 2004 tax return since the I-130 is still sitting on a shelf since 2002 and not a "thought for today".