Fingerprinting in Tampa

Old Sep 23rd 2001, 1:40 am
Mhaley12345

Paul did his fingerprinting today (Saturday) and it was a breeze. We were lucky
enough to have to go to a smaller support center instead of the main one in downtown.
His appointment was for noon and we got there about 20 minutes before. He got a
number, filled out a form, and was fingerprinted and out the door just a few minutes
past the appointment time. They used the computerized fingerprinting so it was sent
on to Texas right away. Maybe a dozen other families there at most. Staff were very
friendly and efficient. Hope the interview goes as smoothly when it comes up!

Margaret & Paul

Old Sep 24th 2001, 12:11 am
Tammy

Margaret & Paul,

This is wonderful news and I wish for you the very best experience at your interview.

Just to update you, Rob and I are still anticipating a 2nd NOA within the next
month...*fingers crossed* and still hopeful that he will be returning with me after
the New Year.

Maybe you can answer a question for us. Rob picked up his police certificate
application and it only asks for addresses from the previous 5 years. We are curious
as to the length of background that will be required by INS and exactly how far into
the past a police check will search.

Again, wonderful news! Hope it's as easy to accomplish in Orlando.

Tammy & Robin

Old Sep 26th 2001, 2:27 am
D & L

The INS never asked for my Police Certificate, a good job as it got lost in the mail
between the UK and Florida. As for how long you need addresses for, it is 5 years.
Like most things computer keep track of you and so can the Police National Computer.
The fingerprinting I also had done in Tampa they were sent to the FBI who did the
search and found nothing on me.

The AOS interview was over in 15 minutes! Just let them ask the questions and give
them what the want, and R E L A X you have nothing to fear except fear alone. Best of
luck to you all.

If you need any further info of our experience, just drop us an E-Mail.

D&L

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >