Fingerprinting in MD

Old Feb 20th 2001, 2:40 pm
Britinusa .

I am going for my fingerprinting tomorrow.(K1/I485) Has anyone been to Wheaton in Md for
this? I was wondering what kind of building i am looking for. eg Federal, Police station
etc. I have found it on mapquest but it doesn't give my anything but the location. Thanks
in advance

Old Feb 20th 2001, 3:06 pm
Andy Platt

I don't know if this helps - it's the directions from the INS website although you
probably have them already:

"WHEATON

INS GLENMONT GLENMONT PLAZA 12331-C GEORGIA AVE. WHEATON, MD 20906 Sun, Mon Closed
Tues-Sat 8am-4pm open

DIRECTIONS: Clients traveling from the Baltimore area. Take I-95 South to I-495 Beltway.
Go West on I-495 towards Silver Springs, MD. Travel West to exit 31. Exit Georgia Ave
North. Follow directions ** below.

**Travel on Georgia Ave North for approximately 3 miles. You will arrive at the Randolph
Rd & Georgia Ave intersection. On the right is a McDonald's. Next to the McDonald's is an
Exxon gas station. Pass the Exxon gas station and immediately on the right is the Glenmont
Plaza. The INS Glenmont ASC is located between the Wheaton MVA satellite office and the
Wheaton Pizza Hut.

DIRECTIONS: Clients traveling from the Washington DC/Metro area. Take I-495
Beltway towards Silver Springs, MD to exit 31. Exit Georgia Ave North. Follow
directions ** above. "

So just look for the MVA and the Pizza Hut!

Andy.

--
I'm not really here - it's just your warped imagination.

> I am going for my fingerprinting tomorrow.(K1/I485) Has anyone been to Wheaton in Md for
> this? I was wondering what kind of building i am looking for. eg Federal, Police station
> etc. I have found it on mapquest but it doesn't give my anything but the location.
> Thanks in advance

Old Feb 25th 2001, 4:38 pm
Marjeta Cedilnik

Britinusa wrote:
>
> I am going for my fingerprinting tomorrow.(K1/I485) Has anyone been to Wheaton in Md for
> this? I was wondering what kind of building i am looking for. eg Federal, Police station
> etc. I have found it on mapquest but it doesn't give my anything but the location.
> Thanks in advance

Wheaton??? I live in MD and I got fingerprinted in Baltimore.

Marjeta

--
Marjeta Cedilnik [email protected] No situation is so bad that it couldn't be solved with
a decent miracle. Nobena situacija ni tako zavo"zena, da je ne bi mogel re"siti en
po"sten "cude"z.