Fingerprinting fee for 751?

Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ayisha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fingerprinting fee for 751?

Hi all,

It's been a while since I visited this forum-we're ready to file our I-751, and I was wondering if we should send a fingerprinting fee. I remember reading YEARS ago that you should always send one, but I'm not sure if this rule has changed. I searched through old posts and I couldn't find anything. How much is the fee nowadays anyhow?

Thanks in advance!

Ayisha
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:40 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fingerprinting fee for 751?

Originally Posted by Ayisha
Hi all,

It's been a while since I visited this forum-we're ready to file our I-751, and I was wondering if we should send a fingerprinting fee. I remember reading YEARS ago that you should always send one, but I'm not sure if this rule has changed. I searched through old posts and I couldn't find anything. How much is the fee nowadays anyhow?

Thanks in advance!

Ayisha
Hey there
The filing fee is 205$ as for the fingerprinting:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/f...iles/I-751.pdf Nowhere to be found
Good Luck!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:19 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ayisha
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Ayisha
We did not have to send or pay a fee for the fingerprinting for the I-751 approval. I've not read of anyone who has had to pay extra beyond the filing fee.
Then again, we still haven't seen the new card....

No extra fee for the fingerprinting
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

jeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud ofjeninifer has much to be proud of

I know things are ever changing, but we had a recently approved I-751 and went to our InfoPass appt., where Philip was fingerprinted at no charge.

We also just submitted Philip's N-400 which required a $70 fingerprinting fee.

So, the way I figure it is that you get a freebie this time, but they'll get it out of you eventually!