daniel.thomas10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Final question PROMISE

Lol. Cheers for the correction
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dunroving
I don't recall reading anyone saying she'd have as much as an 80% chance ...
I'm guessing numbers...if you.would like to put.a fig on it
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 12:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I could, but it would need to be to 10 decimal places.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boiler
I could, but it would need to be to 10 decimal places.
Why so many?
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 1:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

So many variables.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 2:52 am
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daniel.thomas10
I'm guessing numbers...if you.would like to put.a fig on it
I'll bite.

Dan, no matter what you guess the figure is, it's NOT GOING TO BE THAT. You have my word on it.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Britsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
A "border" is what separates France from Spain.

Ian

The Pyrenees is what separates France from Spain...

Old Feb 2nd 2014, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britsimon
The Pyrenees is what separates France from Spain...

LOL - well played, and worthy of karma!

Ian
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

So how do you guys know so much.about visa's? Is it just what you read or does any one work for border control
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 1:39 pm
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

So how do you guys know so much.about visa's? Is it just what you read or does any one work for border control
Some people have direct experience as former border control or law enforcement agents. Others are retired or semi-retired lawyers. Most of us went through various visa processes and obsessively did our research before, during, and after. All of us who have been here a while learned from each other and from people coming back to report the results of what we advised them. No regular poster is, so far as I am aware, currently in a position to affect the outcome of a visa application or to know "inside information" about any particular visa's progress.

Last edited by Speedwell; Feb 2nd 2014 at 1:41 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a bit of history... posted in May 2013. Enjoy!

Ian
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Britsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to behold

Ian
Ha, jusr reading that bio - interesting. However, my wife and I met online in mid 1996 - beat you by about a year! In those days it was IRC - greenscreen stuff. That really helped because I am fat and ugly - and my wife (Laura) is neither of those things...
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 7:48 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Ian
"Rete and I (d'ya feel old Rete?) helped to form the splinter newsgroup alt.visa.us.marriage-based. That newsgroup was eventually ported to BritishExpats as the marriage-based forum that you're currently reading."

Didn't I say a month or so ago that I was under the impression that this forum was spun off from usenet, and I was told a big no (not by yourself potentially, but by another poster). Looks like my original statement was correct, as I was sure I had read your journey story before.
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
I was told a big no (not by yourself potentially, but by another poster).
Not by me... potentially or otherwise. Perhaps you meant "not by [me] personally...".

Ian

Last edited by ian-mstm; Feb 3rd 2014 at 12:12 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 12:15 am
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Not by me... potentially or otherwise. Perhaps you meant "not by [me] personally...".

Ian
It was Sue who provided the incorrect information. From what you state above this forum clearly did originate on usenet, as I had always believed to be the case.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=56

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.