Final question PROMISE

Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Final question PROMISE

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
I read it that the passport containing the visa had been lost, hence the visa was cancelled.

If the OP has checked 'yes' due to the corner being cut because the passport was replaced, then they have refused to listen to a single word of advice they've been given.
To be fair he has been consistent all the way through.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

daniel.thomas10 is an unknown quantity at this point

So the answer was NO????? but the visa was cancelled... I cancelled it,

AHHHHHH OMG all the advice has been dont twist the questions to suit your self or in this case my wife
so i tried to answer it as honest as I could and I got it wrong

I hate my self
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

on the plus side i did just find this waiting for me on the other screen so that cant be a bad thing.... can it????

Authorization Approved

Your travel authorization has been approved and you are authorized to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program. This does not guarantee admission to the United States; a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer at a port of entry will have the final determination.

If necessary, you can update the following information on an approved authorization: address while in the United States, flight information, e-mail address, and phone number. To access your travel authorization, you will be required to provide your application number, passport number, and birth date. If you need to change any other information on the form, you must apply for a new travel authorization.

Have a nice trip. Welcome to the United States.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:05 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Reading through this thread is like watching a train wreck in slow motion ... and then Superman swoops in and everything turns out miraculously well.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:08 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, congratulations! Enjoy the trip.

Rene
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Britsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to behold

Yes indeed, despite Daniels best attempts at creating a drama where none existed, it seems the ESTA process has decided not to play along with Daniels soap opera.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
I read it that the passport containing the visa had been lost, hence the visa was cancelled.

If the OP has checked 'yes' due to the corner being cut because the passport was replaced, then they have refused to listen to a single word of advice they've been given.
im sorry if it has come across that way. every bit of advice you guys have given im very grateful for. I have gone out of my mind with this.....
every one has been great and I know I have been a pain in the butt
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:12 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daniel.thomas10
im sorry if it has come across that way. every bit of advice you guys have given im very grateful for. I have gone out of my mind with this.....
every one has been great and I know I have been a pain in the butt
On the contrary, I think you may have provided an early candidate for Thread of the Year 2014.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

You can always take the B as a backup.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boiler
You can always take the B as a backup.
you think I should apply for the B as well???
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Britsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to beholdBritsimon is a splendid one to behold

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:19 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

OMG lol...just, don't
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dunroving
On the contrary, I think you may have provided an early candidate for Thread of the Year 2014.
glad I was useful for something....

you never know some one as paranoid as me may read this
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Britsimon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to take that as a no then
Old Jan 30th 2014, 8:22 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

glad I was useful for something....

you never know some one as paranoid as me may read this
I think that when your wife presents herself for entry at the POE you should be as far away from her as possible, lol. Honestly. You'll give the poor woman a heart attack!

Anyway, enjoy Walt Disney World. God awful place that it is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.