Final interveiw/Embassy letter

Old Jul 19th 2003, 12:06 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Final interveiw/Embassy letter

Cathy received the long awaited letter (ok, 2 weeks) from the Madrid Embassy today setting her final appt. for the 30 July, and informing her of the approved clinics where she may get her medical exam (2- both in Madrid..110 euros).

She will have to take in the I-864, Police Cert, Medical Cert, and not sure what all else right now... and (*barring unforseen circumstances*) will be issued the visa in the afternoon. She set her medical appt. for the day before, as they can have the results in 24 hours (Oh God...Spain IS changing!!!).

Now I wonder why we did not do DCF 8 Mo. ago (did not know about DCF, or fast marriages in Gibraltar, trusted our governments claim of 60-90 days {almost falls over laughing}, just plain stupid).

Again, thanks to all here for good advise!!!!!