Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

fee waiver request on top of cover letter or below it?

fee waiver request on top of cover letter or below it?

Old Nov 7th 2003, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

infotec28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default fee waiver request on top of cover letter or below it?

the bcis fee waiver url shows that the fee waiver affidavit/request must be put on top of everything.....does that mean on top of the cover sheet or right below it?

thanks
Old Nov 8th 2003, 12:15 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fee waiver request on top of cover letter or below it?

Originally posted by infotec28
the bcis fee waiver url shows that the fee waiver affidavit/request must be put on top of everything.....does that mean on top of the cover sheet or right below it?

thanks
What do you think?
Old Nov 8th 2003, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fee waiver request on top of cover letter or below it?

Originally posted by infotec28

thanks

Maybe we are getting a bit too pedantic here. Reminds me of the old Arlo Guthrie song, "Alice's restaurant". Complete with the 8x10 color photographs and the case of the American Blind Justice.

I do understand the sorce of confusion though. A cover letter by definition would be on top. However I would put the fee waiver "on top of EVERYTHING"