Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Expecting both baby and interview in July!

Expecting both baby and interview in July!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:16 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expecting both baby and interview in July!

Originally Posted by Johndoe
I try not to give preggies a hard day because I dont want the child in there to have a bad day, but I was just wondering what ' trying' means. I thought its the same and one same way of making kids that I know, and its more of having fun than 'trying'
Its always amazes me how pricks like you whine about your pathetically boring I-751 problem and people answer you politely and give no offence whatsover..
And here you are being a stupid ignorant prat to others...time to stop and worry about your own problems...
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:20 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

And now, I will ask one time, politely, that the discussion stay 'on track'.
(definition at my discretion).
/end
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:29 am
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

ok .
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buendia
Yep, we arrived July 14, conceived on October 24 (or one or two days before or after that). I was worried it would take several months or longer (everyone had me scared about my age), but it was our first month trying!
Congratulations, Buendia!! Too bad you were so fertile, hon...you could have enjoyed more of the "trying"!! Not that you won't be able to for a few more months, at least.

Could you just imagine being in the interview and having your water break! LOL!
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

f t o
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:50 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, we arrived July 14, conceived on October 24 (or one or two days before or after that). I was worried it would take several months or longer (everyone had me scared about my age), but it was our first month trying!
See, I don't think you have anything to worry about!
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:51 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steffi
See, I don't think you have anything to worry about!
Me sitting here and wondering why Steffi thinks that Buendia should worry about when the child was conceived and why the USCIS would have a problem if the conception occurred before entering the US or after or even if it occurred before or after the wedding ceremony.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:55 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Me sitting here and wondering why Steffi thinks that Buendia should worry about when the child was conceived and why the USCIS would have a problem if the conception occurred before entering the US or after or even if it occurred before or after the wedding ceremony.
Huh? *confused* Not sure what you meant by that. I was just telling Buendia that she shouldn't worry about it because she was the one worried about having evidence about her husband being the dad.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 7:58 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steffi
Huh? *confused* Not sure what you meant by that. I was just telling Buendia that she shouldn't worry about it because she was the one worried about having evidence about her husband being the dad.

Still wondering because you asked her when she conceived .. before or after entering.

They were living as husband and wife in Ireland for a while before entering the US with a K-3 so conception date is irrelevant, IMHO.

However, to be noted that there was one case in Baltimore, MD where the AOS could not be approved until DNA testing proved the USC was the parent and conception occurred after the K-1 wedding in the US.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:05 am
K1 via London

Still wondering because you asked her when she conceived .. before or after entering.

They were living as husband and wife in Ireland for a while before entering the US with a K-3 so conception date is irrelevant, IMHO.
So it just reaffirms that she doesn't have to worry.

However, to be noted that there was one case in Baltimore, MD where the AOS could not be approved until DNA testing proved the USC was the parent and conception occurred after the K-1 wedding in the US.
Whaaaat??
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Siddartha is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't even care that it seems both the baby and our interview are due almost exactly the same time - mid July... if that becomes an issue
Congrats on your baby to come!!

Actually, we are in a similar scenario. I'm due end of March and I had applied for AOS back in Dec '03 and was told later on when I got the interim work permit that the interview date will happen approximately a year and a half after the application date. I was worried about the interview date and the baby due date being too close together and then being thrown for a loop: shall we reschedule the interview or just see what happens?

Fortunately I received the letter from the NBC in Missouri in December saying that the interview date will be beginning of February. I hope the baby will wait until the due date. It better!! It will be much easier to wait our turn in the waiting room without a crying, squealing kid. And we still have evidence of relationship, right? :-)

Let's see how this will all work out. :-)

Siddartha