entry denial stamp

Old Apr 17th 2013, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: entry denial stamp

Originally Posted by raf rose
so we changed lawyer and he advised us to go for E2 dependent visa. now i wud like you ppl if you have any exp or know any stories from the ppl of this blog and share with me so i will be more confident... my family is saying we shud wait for atleast 6 months before doing anything again, shud we wait or shud we go ahead now as it dosnt say anywhere that we shud wait or anything like that.
What does your new lawyer have to say about it? Why are you listening to family when you have a lawyer?
My opinion is you apply as soon as you possibly can. If the conditions are perfect then there is no reason to delay.