Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Emigrate from London UK to New York, US

Emigrate from London UK to New York, US

Old Jul 15th 2015, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrate from London UK to New York, US

<snip>

Also unless you're currently living in a very, very nice part of London, living in NYC for any length of time, even a couple of months, is going to leave a MASSIVE dent in your pocket so maybe just look at it as a nice temporary adventure. Or go somewhere else that might welcome you in with more open arms than they do here .

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 15th 2015 at 8:07 pm. Reason: Even suggesting is an option is against site rules!
Old Jul 16th 2015, 7:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I'd do a little clean up on Aisle 5...therefore I have removed the deleted posts littering this thread.
Old Jul 16th 2015, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

sherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond reputesherbert has a reputation beyond repute

To the moderator who deleted my initial comment, please refer me, publicly, to the exact site rule that led you to believe my post was against them. Thank you.
Old Jul 16th 2015, 10:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sherbert
To the moderator who deleted my initial comment, please refer me, publicly, to the exact site rule that led you to believe my post was against them. Thank you.
As you know I wasn't the moderator who snipped your post...but I have found out why it was done. You suggested that the OP travel to NYC using the VWP and work as nobody would find out. That is illegal and is covered by Site Rule #2...

"... Should anyone use inappropriate language, encourage someone to break the law, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further discussions."

As I have already pointed out any further discussions should be done via PM and not on this thread. All further posts on this subject will be removed. Thanks.
Old Jul 16th 2015, 11:02 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deleted posts littering a thread in the US Imm. Forum

Originally Posted by IlAlfie
Anyway, a PDF of your law degree will be sufficient for me. Until then,move along Ian. Your unpleasant and ugly communication in this forum is well known. I have no idea why you bother to be so rude. Perhaps you're lonely and bitter. Who knows?
I was going to respond more appropriately, but since you've lowered yourself to ad hominem attacks, I can't be arsed to give you the time of day. You can continue to live in ignorance; it's not my problem!

Ian
Old Jul 16th 2015, 11:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Sorry folks but enough is enough. My apologies to the OP...if you wish to carry on with the discussion please open a new thread.

Thread closed.