Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

EAD Interview St Patrick's Day, Dallas

EAD Interview St Patrick's Day, Dallas

Old Mar 11th 2003, 4:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ScarlettHill
Hiya Rete,

Funnily enough, I was looking through the various sites yesterday to make sure I'd added stuff. I found the aos site not a great help as for Dallas as there didn't seem to be much in the way of end-to-end experiences or much that was recent and was thinking of nagging about it myself! LOL

I can only nag and suggest that if people were good enough to post their experiences then it would be up-todate and useful for others like yourself when filing.

Hey you don't have to post there. It is only a nagging suggestion. You are free to use the NG in as you have been doing and searching the archives for information as you need it.

Good luck to you.

Rete
Old Mar 11th 2003, 4:55 pm
ScarlettHill

Originally posted by ScarlettHill

Hiya Rete,

Funnily enough, I was looking through the various sites yesterday to make sure I'd added stuff. I found the aos site not a great help as for Dallas as there didn't seem to be much in the way of end-to-end experiences or much that was recent and was thinking of nagging about it myself! LOL

Originally posted by Rete

I can only nag and suggest that if people were good enough to post their experiences then it would be up-todate and useful for others like yourself when filing.

Hey you don't have to post there. It is only a nagging suggestion. You are free to use the NG in as you have been doing and searching the archives for information as you need it.

Good luck to you.

Rete
I will definitely be posting - just want to wait a week or two, as I say, in the hopes of giving a fuller account.

Right now all I can say is I applied. I want to be able to say what happened next as that's the info I wanted (but sadly didn't get) when I searched these pages.

I don't just use this newsgroup. I make a point of making time regularly to come on here in case I can answer anything too. It's a commitment my husband recognizes as important to me because it helped me so much when I was going through the K1. He even feeds me ice-cream sometimes while I'm doing it!

Regards
-=-
SCarlett

Last edited by ScarlettHill; Mar 11th 2003 at 5:01 pm.