EAD Appointment Scheduled

Old Aug 20th 2003, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD Appointment Scheduled

Haven't posted in awhile but thought I'd say that we mailed our AOS paperwork August 7th and received our appointment letter in the mail today.

Appointment date is September 10th. It says in the letter that it is for EAD and they including a form we have to take for finger printing when we go. We have to travel 3 hours for the appointment, so I'm hoping this is for AOS as well!

I did include a cover letter with my paperwork asking if they would take into consideration the distance we had to travel and asked if they could schedule our appointment before winter started. Don't know if this helped any or not, but I'm glad we wont be having to drive in the snow now

Heather
Old Aug 21st 2003, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt seriously you will get your AOS interview when you pick up your EAD. Different people handle different things and an AOS interview that fast is rare if even possible. they would have told you if it was for your AOS.

Sorry. Look at it this way, your EAD has come through fairly quick.

Cheers,

Leslie
Old Aug 21st 2003, 5:06 pm
Sharon

Default Re: EAD Appointment Scheduled

>> Appointment date is September 10th. It says in the letter that it
is
    > for EAD and they including a form we have to take for finger printing
    > when we go. We have to travel 3 hours for the appointment, so I'm
    > hoping this is for AOS as well!

You should count yourself as being fortunate only having to drive 3
hours. We're 6 hours from our 'local' office. So when we went to pick