E2 visas

Old Nov 23rd 2002, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

ucomms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E2 visa info. to start a business in Florida

Hi all,
Greetings from THE LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY (ENGLAND). Guys, am planning to immigrate to THE LAND OF FREE. Want to start a new venture and need some information on E2 visas, can anyone in the forum room direct me to the right immigration firms? I have done lots of research on the internet and have some quotations from attorneys in the USA but found them to be so expensive. Some are even quoting me upto $1500 to take on the case. Is there any firms here in north of England who can help me wit a tough task of sorting the "difficult to understand" forms etc? Iam planning to settle in Tampa, THE SUNSHINE STATE, Florida. Is there any Brits out there who has recently settle in Florida? Would like to know what they think of this State? and how they went on about applying for the visas and stuff.
Thanks in advance for the help and advise.
Respect!!!!!
PS:- DOES ANY BRITS MISSES THE REAL INDIAN CURRY WITH A PINT OF LAGER??? LOL

Last edited by ucomms; Nov 24th 2002 at 11:04 pm.