Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

E2 visa - motel or franchaise? please help? need advice

E2 visa - motel or franchaise? please help? need advice

Old May 12th 2007, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

destiny1_2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question E2 visa - motel or franchaise? please help? need advice

My finance and I are desperate to move to south Florida by Jan 2010. We are interested in opening a motel, but would maybe consider a restaurant of something similar. Can anyone give us some advice on the easiset way to get the E2 investment visa?
The problem is we are really struggling to save enough money and feel like we are going round in circles. It feels hopeless. Is there an easier way? would it be better to try a franchaise? would that be a lower investment? I would really appreiciate any help.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:59 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 visa - motel or franchaise? please help? need advice

Originally Posted by destiny1_2000
My finance and I are desperate to move to south Florida by Jan 2010. We are interested in opening a motel, but would maybe consider a restaurant of something similar. Can anyone give us some advice on the easiset way to get the E2 investment visa?
The problem is we are really struggling to save enough money and feel like we are going round in circles. It feels hopeless. Is there an easier way? would it be better to try a franchaise? would that be a lower investment? I would really appreiciate any help.
<<<sigh>>>

Definitions of desperate on the Web:

* despairing: arising from or marked by despair or loss of hope; "a despairing view of the world situation"; "the last despairing plea of the condemned criminal"; "a desperate cry for help"; "helpless and desperate--as if at the end of his tether"; "her desperate screams"
* desperately determined; "do-or-die revolutionaries"; "a do-or-die conflict"
* (of persons) dangerously reckless or violent as from urgency or despair; "a desperate criminal"; "taken hostage of desperate men"
* showing extreme courage; especially of actions courageously undertaken in desperation as a last resort; "made a last desperate attempt to reach the climber"; "the desperate gallantry of our naval task forces marked the turning point in the Pacific war"- G.C.Marshall; "they took heroic measures to save his life"
* showing extreme urgency or intensity especially because of great need or desire; "felt a desperate urge to confess"; "a desperate need for recognition"
* a person who is frightened and in need of help; "they prey on the hopes of the desperate"
* fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless; "a desperate illness"; "on all fronts the Allies were in a desperate situation due to lack of materiel"- G.C.Marshall; "a dire emergency"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Try Ray's forum...
Old May 12th 2007, 1:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E2 visa - motel or franchaise? please help? need advice

http://www.thefloridaforums.com/