Dumb Question - A number???

Old Sep 15th 2010, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really nice
Default Dumb Question - A number???

I have a WAC number on our Notice of Action and I have another number for my London interview medical etc, but I cannot seem to find an "A number" - do I have one????

Oh ... just reread the Wiki again and spotted it this time. My I 797 has WAC-09-220-50655. Do I quote the WAC part as part of the A Number...

I thang gue in advance my lovely people and do tell if you want to hear about my WEIRD interview with local Civil Surgeon - somewhat worrying at the time.

Love and cuddles.
S
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Steve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really niceSteve Homer is just really nice
Default Re: Dumb Question - A number???

Ha - had to flip over my I-94 for my EAD and see my A#. Then look at my I-797 and see it in the middle of the page, rather small.

So now I know my A#. I still have no idea how normal human being keep track of all this (i-797, I-94, EAD, AOS, ABC, OMG etc). I keep being told I/we are bad for not studying ahead BUT I can only keep so many steps of this insane process in my head. But we are getting there and I did not have to have my 5th flu shot so that is something!

Depressing to see the date on my last biographic data sheet (G-352A for those of you who thrive on that sort of thing) is one year and 10 days ago. Sob sob sob.

Steve
Old Sep 16th 2010, 1:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve Homer
HaDepressing to see the date on my last biographic data sheet (G-352A for those of you who thrive on that sort of thing) is one year and 10 days ago. Sob sob sob.

Steve
Not too bad. When we did our K-1, the date on the G-325A submitted with the I-129F was Feb 12, 2003. The date on the G-325A submitted with the AOS was June 10, 2004. So....one year and almost 4 months between the two of them.

Rene
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:23 pm
London Canada to Atlanta

country_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond reputecountry_canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how I wish! My I-94 is dated Feb 2005 and I have 11 months and 3 days to wait for my 485 hearing…

at least I know the exact date when my 485 will be approved!! ;-)
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:24 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve Homer
Depressing to see the date on my last biographic data sheet (G-352A for those of you who thrive on that sort of thing) is one year and 10 days ago. Sob sob sob.

Steve
You mean the G-325A?

I don't understand what you mean about the date on the form though.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Madelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond reputeMadelina has a reputation beyond repute

i wanna hear about the weird civil surgeon interview!!!