DS-230 QUESTIONS

Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default DS-230 QUESTIONS

Hi

My husband has periods of unemployment and periods where he only worked for a week or two. Do I have to list all of them as I don't think he remembers each temp job he's had and they were for different temp agencies so I can't put a big block of time for one or two.

Also do you list periods of unemployment? or only the periods he worked?

Thanks
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:59 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS-230 QUESTIONS

kn,

My wife listed only her periods of employment.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by katnap8
Also do you list periods of unemployment? or only the periods he worked?

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Oct 16th 2009 at 2:20 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS-230 QUESTIONS

Originally Posted by katnap8
Also do you list periods of unemployment?
Does the question ask about employment or unemployment? Seems pretty self-explanatory! Here's a hint... take each question at face value and don't try to read into it something that isn't there.

Ian