dreams really do come true

Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:15 am
dave w

Default dreams really do come true

My fiance and I were married today. I have noticed that now that my wife is with me, it doesn't seem that we waited long to be together compared to the joy we have together now.

For those of you still waiting, hang in there, your number will come up, and I hope for you the great happiness that my wife and I have together.

We had a very nice wedding, and when I get the film developed, I will post a couple of pics. My fiance was so beautiful, she took my breath away when I saw her for the first time in her wedding dress.

We went through two large cakes and 6 buckets of KFC and they ate up 20 lbs of my potato salad, along with 8 dozen rolls and a few cases of snapple.

We all deserve to be happy in this life, and that is what I wish for everyone going through the k-visa process.

Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:20 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dreams really do come true

Congratulations Dave. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and may all of your dreams come true
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:35 am
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice

Congrats to you dave and your wife . I too believe in dreams coming true We are waiting on finger prints to clear so we can get married
. I wish you all the best in the future
Jim
Originally posted by dave w
My fiance and I were married today. I have noticed that now that my wife is with me, it doesn't seem that we waited long to be together compared to the joy we have together now.

For those of you still waiting, hang in there, your number will come up, and I hope for you the great happiness that my wife and I have together.

We had a very nice wedding, and when I get the film developed, I will post a couple of pics. My fiance was so beautiful, she took my breath away when I saw her for the first time in her wedding dress.

We went through two large cakes and 6 buckets of KFC and they ate up 20 lbs of my potato salad, along with 8 dozen rolls and a few cases of snapple.

We all deserve to be happy in this life, and that is what I wish for everyone going through the k-visa process.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

brigeet will become famous soon enoughbrigeet will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by dave w

Thanks for the encouraging words, Dave. Congratulations, your wedding day sounds like it was perfect!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 6:07 am
Mtravelkay

dave w wrote:
    > My fiance and I were married today. I have noticed that now that my wife
    > is with me, it doesn't seem that we waited long to be together compared
    > to the joy we have together now.

Shhhhh, if the Feds hear this, they might increase the waiting periods.