Dr. Who

Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute
Question Dr. Who

Did I imagine it or did BBCA show an advert for DR. WHO after the life on mars finale.... a new series coming to the channel later this year?
I went to the web site and it didn't say anything...... but the BBC web site said that it is the 40TH anniversary this year and had pics of what looked like a new series..........

I know it won't be the same but I love a bit of Nostalgia.....

Soft cow
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

gsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond reputegsnichol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr. Who

Originally Posted by Tbag
Did I imagine it or did BBCA show an advert for DR. WHO after the life on mars finale.... a new series coming to the channel later this year?
I went to the web site and it didn't say anything...... but the BBC web site said that it is the 40TH anniversary this year and had pics of what looked like a new series..........

I know it won't be the same but I love a bit of Nostalgia.....

Soft cow
Well that would make two of us who imagined it. Has the Ecclestone Dr been on BBC America before? I missed most of that series back home so now is a chance to catch up.

I wonder when BBCA will buy Waking the Dead..
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to break it to you but Dr Who has gone crap.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
I was afraid of that.......... I looked at the BBC site and it show some modern pics of things, from what looks like the re hash.....

Probably tune in to have a looksie, but will not be DR WHO as we know it
Old Sep 14th 2006, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gsnichol
Well that would make two of us who imagined it. Has the Ecclestone Dr been on BBC America before? I missed most of that series back home so now is a chance to catch up.

I wonder when BBCA will buy Waking the Dead..
Ok good I'm not mad and have found stuff on the BBC site now.....

Waking the dead was on earlier in the year, usually on a Monday night for the "Mystery Monday" theme they seem to have....
so keep your eyes peeled it is sure to come around again
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:03 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

The crap thing is, that series has already been shown on the Scifi channel. I think they are gearing up to show the next series with the new guy David Tennant as the Doctor now.

I thought it was a good series, though I guess I'm a bit of a Sci Fi geek.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
The crap thing is, that series has already been shown on the Scifi channel. I think they are gearing up to show the next series with the new guy David Tennant as the Doctor now.
what, there repeating that series? weird...hmm...well it's alright for a bit of cheese, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:05 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Sorry to break it to you, but it's probably better now than ant any time since Peter Davison was The Doctor.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
Sorry to break it to you, but it's probably better now than ant any time since Peter Davison was The Doctor.
Bring back Jon Pertwee
Old Sep 14th 2006, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Bring back Jon Pertwee
He was the best
Old Sep 14th 2006, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
Gosh yes there were some true horrors in between.

Are we talking about Ecclestone or Tennant? The last couple of Tennants I saw in England had fallen prey to the ponderous "mind game" style.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 5:26 am
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back Jon Pertwee
Well, that's going to be kind of difficult.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 5:28 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back Jon Pertwee
Cup of tea and a thlice of cake for me and Aunt Thally
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:33 am
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tbag
Ok good I'm not mad and have found stuff on the BBC site now.....

Waking the dead was on earlier in the year, usually on a Monday night for the "Mystery Monday" theme they seem to have....
so keep your eyes peeled it is sure to come around again
Next Monday and Tuesday they are showing Secret Smile, which was a really good two-parter - I really recommend it if you haven't already seen it.

And did I imagine it, but also during the commercial break for the finale of Life On Mars, I thought I saw a trailer for Wire in the Blood new season ... but can't find it on the BBCA website.
Old Sep 14th 2006, 2:02 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

Repeats? On BBC America? I really can't believe that...

Although I suppose that it hasn't been on BBCA before so its not really a repeat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.