does it get easier??

Old Nov 25th 2003, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

the lovelyones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does it get easier??

hello to all on this board - and especially to my love. after months of reading posts on a daily basis i figured it's time to suck it up and start taking part. thanks to everyone who pours knowledge into this site, its fantastic to have this information and support at our fingertips - we have saved a lot of time and frustration being able to look here for info.

we have been waiting 86 days for our I-129F to be approved at the snails pace of the NSC - waiting. and waiting. and waiting. i don't think the wait will get any easier.........

i guess i just wanted to say hello and best of luck to everyone, an approval is just around the corner......

mon amour - je t'aime comme l'univers

xox
c
Old Nov 25th 2003, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: does it get easier??

Originally posted by the lovelyones
hello to all on this board - and especially to my love. after months of reading posts on a daily basis i figured it's time to suck it up and start taking part. thanks to everyone who pours knowledge into this site, its fantastic to have this information and support at our fingertips - we have saved a lot of time and frustration being able to look here for info.

we have been waiting 86 days for our I-129F to be approved at the snails pace of the NSC - waiting. and waiting. and waiting. i don't think the wait will get any easier.........

i guess i just wanted to say hello and best of luck to everyone, an approval is just around the corner......

mon amour - je t'aime comme l'univers

xox
c
Hi there Lovelyones! About time you spoke up! ;-) My fiance also lives right outside Glasgow. I get to go visit over Christmas for about 3 whole days. Have you been to Glasgow? I lived there for about 4 months and absolutely loved it! I found this website right after I sent off our petition, and I wish I had found it sooner, as I'm just afraid of an RFE now. But I guess we'll just deal with that if it happens.

We've been waiting for 107 days at TSC so I know what you're feeling. I'm so sick of being separated from my Highlander! :-( Just want him with me now, dang it!

If I could have one wish, it would be that we all receive our various types of approvals for a Christmas gift! I hope Santa is listening! Hang in there Lovely, an approval will be here before ya know it, and during the wait, hang out here, and go (slightly) insane!

Jamie
Old Nov 25th 2003, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

mystie888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi... I'm new here as well!

My fiance lives outside London. We just started the wait and I am trying so hard to not get discouraged. We have so long to go before we can be together. Knowing that you all are going through it with me is a big help.

Thanks!

~Mystie
Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mystie888

My fiance lives outside London. We just started the wait and I am trying so hard to not get discouraged. We have so long to go before we can be together. Knowing that you all are going through it with me is a big help.

Thanks!

~Mystie
Good luck, and remember, we are here if you need to vent.....
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mystie888

Thanks!

~Mystie
Hello to all the newbies on this forum

You couldn't have found a better place to come for support during your wait. There is much you can to to aid your process whilst waiting. Read, read and read more about the process you are going through/going to be going through and do everything you can to ensure you are organised for the next step.

We look forward to your questions
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
Hello to all the newbies on this forum

You couldn't have found a better place to come for support during your wait. There is much you can to to aid your process whilst waiting. Read, read and read more about the process you are going through/going to be going through and do everything you can to ensure you are organised for the next step.

We look forward to your questions
Hello and welcome to all you new people! :-) You've come to the right place!

As for your subject question....yes, it gets easier...then it gets harder...then easier...and then again.....

Seems like it's a roller coaster of happiness, frustration, highs, lows....and we're all here to share it with you :-)

Best Wishes!
Rene
Old Nov 26th 2003, 3:45 am
Just Joined

the lovelyones is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all for the warm welcome - - everything is a little easier when you know someone else is going through the same thing as you.

sunflwrgrl13, my fiance lives in the west end of glasgow and i lived there with him for 6 months and loved it! have fun over christmas, dont' forget to bring warm clothes, its as cold as the arctic this time of year!! lol. i am hoping to visit in january pending my work schedule and if i can manage to squeeze in a long weekend or something.

i think a lot of people focus on the negative side of all of this waiting. the wait. dont' get me wrong, its very hard - but we manage. i think we are some of the luckiest people on earth to be in loving relationships. i can always bring a smile to my face, even when i'm at my worst, when i just sit and think: the wait sucks. but i am waiting for the man of my dreams. and he'll be here, by my side, in 3 months.

best wishes to all for a happy thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season, i hope that some of you get a present you'll never forget.
i'll be around

c