Desparate, disgusted, confused

Old Feb 20th 2001, 11:23 am
greenmountain36

This is unreal. After following every instruction and requirement for the K1 Visa, my
fiancee was NOT given her visa from the U.S. Embassy in Manila. To make a long story as
short as possible, my fiance related the following: She arrived at the Manila embassy and
was interviwed by more than one interviewer, maybe three of them (all women). She was
handed a form and told to go to a certain window and pay the fee for the visa. Upon going
to the window she was told that the form as not signd by the interviewer so she went back
to her (interviewer) and was told that her case would be under review and it could take
another 4-6 weeks. She as not told anything else. Needlss to say,we are devastatd and
confused. Th only weird thing that my fisance said that happnd during one of the
interviews is that one intrviewer said somthing about there NOT being a record of her
birth while at the same timeth interviewer was holding her birth certificate. My fiancee
had the NSO birth certificates from both the Manila & Cebu NSOs. My fiancee said "maam,
you are holding it, that is the NSO official certificate of my birth, I don't undertand".
NOTE:That was the correct birth certificate for sure and my feeling is that the
intereviewer was giving her a hard time. My head is spinning and I feel sick. We have
known one another for a year and a half, are deeply in love and have followed every
requirment to the letter.

Feeling desparate, PLEASE, what can I do?

Robert

Old Feb 20th 2001, 11:27 am
greenmountain36

Oh, in my confusion I forgot to mention that the embassy told my fiancee that "her case
was under "Administrative review for further study"

Old Feb 20th 2001, 12:32 pm
paulgani

It may be that they believe a particular document was fake, forged, or altered, and their
intention is to order/obtain an original document directly from the government source to
verify her document.

Paulgani

> Oh, in my confusion I forgot to mention that the embassy told my fiancee
that
> "her case was under "Administrative review for further study"

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:07 pm
booger

sometimes they want to check on your marriage status.

Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Greenmountain,

Try doing a search in this Newsgroup for "Administrative Review". It seems a few people have gotten caught up in such a thing. Hopefully they see your post, and help you out with their experiences.

Best Wishes,
Rene (Day 63 at NVC)
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

mrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Greenmountain,

Try doing a search in this Newsgroup for "Administrative Review". It seems a few people have gotten caught up in such a thing. Hopefully they see your post, and help you out with their experiences.

Best Wishes,
Rene (Day 63 at NVC)
Rene, this thread isn't to be taken seriously. It's over two and a half years old and dragged to the top of the pile by our resident troll posing as Booger.

Due to the recent rash of troll postings, this is just a gentle reminder to regulars to check the OP date before responding.

Cheers,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~still counting out time
Old Sep 18th 2003, 11:53 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default oops

Originally posted by mrpink
Rene, this thread isn't to be taken seriously. It's over two and a half years old and dragged to the top of the pile by our resident troll posing as Booger.

Due to the recent rash of troll postings, this is just a gentle reminder to regulars to check the OP date before responding.

Cheers,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~still counting out time
Oh my gosh! You are right! I didn't even notice the posting date. OOPS. Sorry about that....I'll keep a sharper eye out for such things. Thanks for the reminder. :-)
Old Sep 19th 2003, 4:29 am
Andrew Defaria

Default Re: Desparate, disgusted, confused

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Noorah101 wrote:

> Originally posted by mrpink
    >> Rene, this thread isn't to be taken seriously. It's over two and a
    >> half years old and dragged to the top of the pile by our resident
    >> troll posing as Booger.
    >> Due to the recent rash of troll postings, this is just a gentle
    >> reminder to regulars to check the OP date before responding.
    >> Cheers,
    >> Mr Pink
    >> ~and SecretGarden
    >> ~~still counting out time
    > Oh my gosh! You are right! I didn't even notice the posting date.
    > OOPS. Sorry about that....I'll keep a sharper eye out for such things.
    > Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Perhaps he's still waiting... :-)
===
Obligatory witty line: SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title></title>
</head>
<body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
Noorah101 wrote:<br>
<blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]">Orig inally
posted by mrpink <br>
<blockquote type="cite">Rene, this thread isn't to be taken
seriously. It's over two and a half years old and dragged to the top of
the pile by our resident troll posing as Booger.<br>
</blockquote>
<blockquote type="cite">Due to the recent rash of troll postings,
this is just a gentle<br>
reminder to regulars to check the OP date before responding.<!----><br>
</blockquote>
<blockquote type="cite">Cheers,<br>
</blockquote>
<blockquote type="cite">Mr Pink<br>
</blockquote>
<blockquote type="cite">~and SecretGarden<br>
</blockquote>
<blockquote type="cite">~~still counting out time <br>
</blockquote>
Oh my gosh! You are right! I didn't even notice the posting date. OOPS.
Sorry about that....I'll keep a sharper eye out for such things. Thanks
for the reminder. :-)</blockquote>
Perhaps he's still waiting... <span class="moz-smiley-s1"><span> :-) </span></span><br>
===<br>
Obligatory witty line: SENILE.COM found . . . Out Of Memory . . .<br>
</body>
</html>

--------------060301040700060507060209--