denied I-485

Old Jul 3rd 2001, 4:20 pm
Mr bad luck

I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in March but my
employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really strange INS not
suppose to renew the employment authorization when the application is denied. on the
top of everything INS never sent a notice of denial and never responded to our status
inquiry's. Our district's representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting
for the response My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it
looks really screwed up.

I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied in March and I
still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We or our lawyer never got
the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is specializing in complicated
cases and deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is probably not
denied INS made probably an error

Old Jul 3rd 2001, 11:12 pm
paulgani

Thanks for the update. Please continue to let us know how your case is going.

Paulgani

>
    >
    >
authorization
    >
    >
district's
    >
    >
    >
    >
March
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 13th 2001, 8:37 pm
Mr bad luck

what a nightmare Ok my lawyer is calling my AOS every day they just do not want to
respond Only thing I know that my I-485 is denied but do not know the reason why I
spoke to a few lawyers they sad it did not happen to them since they practice law I
did not hear anything from my congressmans office either My attorney also asked for
all the paper work based on the free information act Nothing works My lawyer says we
can not even go to court with this until we have some status on this case in writing
but INS does not respond to anything I have a really bad filling about the whole
thing. this is not good man.

All you guys Paulgani, Alex, Alvena, Andy thanks for your support if you have any
suggestions please let me know

>
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in[/usenetquote2]
March
[usenetquote2]> > but my employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really strange[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > INS not suppose to renew the employment[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never sent[/usenetquote2]
a
[usenetquote2]> > notice of denial and never responded to our status inquiry's. Our[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
response
[usenetquote2]> > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it looks really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied in[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > and I still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We or[/usenetquote2]
our
[usenetquote2]> > lawyer never got the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > specializing in complicated cases[/usenetquote2]
and
[usenetquote2]> > deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is probably[/usenetquote2]
not
[usenetquote2]> > denied INS made probably an error[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 13th 2001, 9:04 pm
Alvena Ferreira

Hang in there...things always seem to be taking forever when it is something
critical like this...you will hear something sooner or later. Just when things
seem the darkest, they always seem to get better. But we know how hard waiting can
be... alvena

Mr bad luck wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Thanks for the update. Please continue to let us know how your case is going.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Paulgani[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > but my employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > strange INS not suppose to renew the employment[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > authorization[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never sent[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > notice of denial and never responded to our status inquiry's. Our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > district's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it looks really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > March[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > and I still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We or[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > lawyer never got the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > specializing in complicated cases[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is probably[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > denied INS made probably an error[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 14th 2001, 2:22 am
lisac77

I hope everything turns out all right for you. Sometimes its darkest before
dawn, you know?

What I can say is that when my husbands asylum case was denied back in 1997 he was
sure that he was going to be deported, and here he is now, married and living in
the US. He had some really hard times between then and now, but it all worked out
in the end.

Keep your chin up, Lisa

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
information
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Thanks for the update. Please continue to let us know how your case is going.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > but my employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > strange INS not suppose to renew the employment[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never[/usenetquote2]
sent
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > notice of denial and never responded to our status inquiry's. Our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it[/usenetquote2]
looks
[usenetquote2]> > > really screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > and I still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We or[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > lawyer never got the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is probably[/usenetquote2]
    >

Old Jul 31st 2001, 7:27 pm
Mr Bad Luck

I received the fist response from INS trough my representative the response is:

"Please be advised that Subject will need to file Form G-639, Freedom of Information
Act in order to receive the denial letter"

This is crap I got from those lovely people of INS so far, now I don't know if we
should file the motion to reopen the case or wait for the letter of denial If we time
this right while the motion gets processed if we file now we will have a letter of
denial. Should I bother to get an explanation from INS why weren't we or our attorney
notified about the denial at the right time??? I think I could use it in the coming
court because INS is obligated to notify the attorney, the petitioner or the
immigrant.

>
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in[/usenetquote2]
March
[usenetquote2]> > but my employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really strange[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > INS not suppose to renew the employment[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never sent[/usenetquote2]
a
[usenetquote2]> > notice of denial and never responded to our status inquiry's. Our[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
response
[usenetquote2]> > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it looks really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied in[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > and I still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We or[/usenetquote2]
our
[usenetquote2]> > lawyer never got the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > specializing in complicated cases[/usenetquote2]
and
[usenetquote2]> > deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is probably[/usenetquote2]
not
[usenetquote2]> > denied INS made probably an error[/usenetquote2]

Old Jul 31st 2001, 7:38 pm
Paulgani

The INS continues to mystify me. File the FOIA form - it couldn't hurt. What does
your lawyer say you should do?

Paulgani

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
know
    >
    >
will
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
[usenetquote2]> > > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never[/usenetquote2]
sent
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it[/usenetquote2]
looks
[usenetquote2]> > > really screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Old Jul 31st 2001, 11:20 pm
Mr Bad Luck

man this is just a nightmare my lawyer wants to file the motion now that's what I
probably do the letter of denial will come sooner or later I want to go back to our
congresswoman office to get some explanation why didn't we receive the notice of
denial at the right time which is 3 business days after the denial.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I received the fist response from INS trough my representative the response is:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > "Please be advised that Subject will need to file Form G-639, Freedom of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Information Act in order to receive the denial letter"[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > This is crap I got from those lovely people of INS so far, now I don't[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > if we should file the motion to reopen the case or wait for the letter[/usenetquote2]
of
[usenetquote2]> > denial If we time this right while the motion gets processed if we file now we[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > have a letter of denial. Should I bother to get an explanation from INS why[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > weren't we or our attorney notified about the denial at the right time??? I think[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I could use it in the coming court because INS is obligated to notify the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > attorney, the petitioner or the immigrant.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Thanks for the update. Please continue to let us know how your case[/usenetquote2]
is
[usenetquote2]> > > going.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Paulgani[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > > I called the my AOS officer and she sad that my I-485 was denied in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > but my employment authorization have been renewed in April That is really[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > strange INS not suppose to renew the employment[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > authorization[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > when the application is denied. on the top of everything INS never[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > notice of denial and never responded to our status inquiry's. Our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > district's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > representative sent an letter to INS and now I'm waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > response[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > My case is a nightmare I do not know how it is going to end but it[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > > really screwed up.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > I lost the chance to appeal the denial if the case have been denied[/usenetquote2]
in
[usenetquote2]> > > March[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > and I still do not know the reason why did it get denied because We[/usenetquote2]
or
[usenetquote2]> > our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > lawyer never got the notice of denial. I contacted another attorney who is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > specializing in complicated[/usenetquote2]
cases
[usenetquote2]> > and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > deportation defenses and he sad that this is bull..... It is[/usenetquote2]
probably
[usenetquote2]> > not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > > denied INS made probably an error[/usenetquote2]

Old Aug 1st 2001, 11:17 am
Ladiegrey

INS seems to think they ARE the LAW or ABOVE the law..sickening and makes me ashamed
to be American after all iv experienced and read.

Old Aug 2nd 2001, 11:00 pm
Mr Bad Luck

America and American people have nothing to do with INS even the immigration law of
USA is not targeted against immigrants things like 245i are approved by congress to
give an opportunity to immigrants to gain permanent residence and a lot of immigrants
live in USA without status paying their mortgages rising children and they are not
bothered by authorities

IT IS THE EMPLOYEES OF INS bunch of arrogant lazy losers, they live of the system
getting the state salary all benefits and paid holidays, If it comes to do their job
they are going to treat the immigrants like a piece of s...t only because they can.

>
    >

Old Aug 3rd 2001, 9:25 pm
Jennifer In Texas

There was a proposal to separate the law enforcement section of INS with the
immigration division. The consultant who reviewed INS said this would go a long way
to changing INS culture. I haven't heard what happened to proposal.

Jennifer

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
the
    >
comes
    >
s...t
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > INS seems to think they ARE the LAW or ABOVE the law..sickening and makes me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ashamed to be American after all iv experienced and read.[/usenetquote2]
    >

Old Aug 6th 2001, 3:00 am
Mr Bad Luck

Changing it to better or worse?

>
the
    >
a
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > America and American people have nothing to do with INS even the immigration law[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > of USA is not targeted against immigrants things like 245i are approved by[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > congress to give an opportunity to immigrants to gain permanent residence and a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > lot of immigrants live in USA without status paying their[/usenetquote2]
mortgages
[usenetquote2]> > rising children and they are not bothered by authorities[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > IT IS THE EMPLOYEES OF INS bunch of arrogant lazy losers, they live of[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > system getting the state salary all benefits and paid holidays, If it[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > to do their job they are going to treat the immigrants like a piece of[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > only because they can.[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > INS seems to think they ARE the LAW or ABOVE the law..sickening and makes me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > ashamed to be American after all iv experienced and read.[/usenetquote2]