Denied again!!!!!

Old May 11th 2005, 6:56 pm
Just Joined

oh_INS is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Denied again!!!!!

I can't take it any more they denied me again to issue a EAC ...here is the stroty

Last year I applied for renewal of EAC through Lee's summit, MO 64064 center and they denied me becuse they have no pending I-485 in there system !!!!! then I made an info pass and went to Orlando office and they made me fill another EAC application with fees waived ,after 2 weeks from filling i had the appointment to issue the EAC and I got it.

This year I didnt wait after the 90 days processing time and I went to Orlando directly HOWEVR the refused to issue any EAC or let me even fill an application the officer stated that the national benefits center declined my application and they have no way to get a code for that denail??????
and i have to wait to recive the denial letter in mail then respond to it...

I'm realy dont want to loose my job on June 15,05

is ther is any thing I can do !!!!!!

Please post any advices to help me out
Old May 11th 2005, 7:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denied again!!!!!

Originally Posted by oh_INS
This year I didnt wait after the 90 days processing time and I went to Orlando directly HOWEVR the refused to issue any EAC or let me even fill an application the officer stated that the national benefits center declined my application and they have no way to get a code for that denail??????

I didn't quite follow the last part. You applied to renew your EAD, and before 90 days was up, you went into the Orlando office and they told you it had been denied?

So you didn't receive an NOA for the renewal? You weren't notified to go for biometrics yet? And you haven't received a denial letter yet? Did USCIS cash your check? Did you send the renewal to the Chicago lockbox address?

Rene
Old May 11th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I didn't quite follow the last part. You applied to renew your EAD, and before 90 days was up, you went into the Orlando office and they told you it had been denied?

So you didn't receive an NOA for the renewal? You weren't notified to go for biometrics yet? And you haven't received a denial letter yet? Did USCIS cash your check? Did you send the renewal to the Chicago lockbox address?

Rene

I think he has a pending I-485 and has to renew his EAD each year. Last time he was able to renew at the Orlando office, after explaining that he had sent a renewal through the Missouri office, which he never received. This time, instead of filing by mail or waiting unitl 90 days prior to its expiration, he went directly to the Orlando office, but they were not able to give him a renewal, since they claimed that the National Benefits Centre had denied his application.
Old May 11th 2005, 7:43 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bionomique
I think he has a pending I-485 and has to renew his EAD each year. Last time he was able to renew at the Orlando office, after explaining that he had sent a renewal through the Missouri office, which he never received. This time, instead of filing by mail or waiting unitl 90 days prior to its expiration, he went directly to the Orlando office, but they were not able to give him a renewal, since they claimed that the National Benefits Centre had denied his application.
Oh...so you're thinking he didn't even send in an application for the EAD renewal at all? Hmmmm....

To the OP - did you apply for the EAD renewal recently? If so, when, and to what address? You can't just walk in for an EAD renewal....they all get processed either on-line or via mail to the Chicago lockbox.

Rene
Old May 12th 2005, 12:08 am
Just Joined

oh_INS is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Noorah101]I didn't quite follow the last part. You applied to renew your EAD, and before 90 days was up, you went into the Orlando office and they told you it had been denied?

Rene

I did submit my application online in Jan 27,2005 and got biometrics feb 17,2003 .waited untill 90 days is up between Jan 27 and today may 11 .
went today to get interm EAC but the officer looked at his screen and told me they denied it on May 5, 2005 and you should recieve a notice in the mail

I told him its happend to me last year and the reason was they couldnt find any Pending I -485 application in there system according to the center denail letter.
So the officer talk to his supervisor and they made me fill another application for EAC in the spot without any fees.
then two weeks from that filling a got letter to apear in orlando office to issue EAC.

This year the same thing again I THINK because I havent received any Notice from the center yet Howver it took more that 90 days thats why I made Infopass but they told me today it been denied but no reason given in another word they have no code for denial in there system.
and I have to wait untill I recive the notice from the center then act according to it??????????????????

I think there is a mistake some where!!

Please advice
Old May 12th 2005, 4:03 am

This year the same thing again I THINK because I havent received any Notice from the center yet Howver it took more that 90 days thats why I made Infopass but they told me today it been denied but no reason given in another word they have no code for denial in there system.
and I have to wait untill I recive the notice from the center then act according to it??????????????????

I think there is a mistake some where!!

Please advice
OK, I understand your story now, sorry about that. But I have no advice for you except wait for the denial letter and see why it was denied. Then you'll know what to fix and return.

You might also want to think about making an Infopass appointment to inquire about your pending I-485. If they say for 2 years in a row that you don't have one pending, I'd definitely be worried.

FYI - the 90-day clock stops between the NOA date and the Biometrics Date....so the 10 days in between don't count towards your 90-day waiting time for the interim EAD. So you did actually go in a little early for the interim card, although you did get an answer anyway.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old May 12th 2005, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

sea_dave is on a distinguished road

Maybe they denied you because you can't keep your stroty straight

I can't take it any more they denied me again to issue a EAC ...here is the stroty

Last year I applied for renewal of EAC through Lee's summit, MO 64064 center and they denied me becuse they have no pending I-485 in there system !!!!! then I made an info pass and went to Orlando office and they made me fill another EAC application with fees waived ,after 2 weeks from filling i had the appointment to issue the EAC and I got it.

Old May 12th 2005, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sea_dave
Maybe they denied you because you can't keep your story straight
Karma coming your way for mirroring my own thoughts on this!

Ian