Current Processing Times

Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Current Processing Times

Hi

My paperwork has been submitted but on checking the I130 'filing' website the last few weeks find they are stuck on apps received 20th June.
Is this normal for time of year?
Anyone offer an estimate for what my expectation should be for coming out the end of this process and getting dates for interview etc?
Old Aug 30th 2007, 2:59 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by mayhemuk
Hi

My paperwork has been submitted but on checking the I130 'filing' website the last few weeks find they are stuck on apps received 20th June.
Anyone offer an estimate for what my expectation should be for coming out the end of this process and getting dates for interview etc?
Is this an I-130 for a spouse immigrant visa? Or another category?

Rene
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light

Yes - Alien Spouse.
I'm the Alien. Wife is US Citizen. She's back already since she's a teacher.
I'm playing the waiting game. 2 months now and not a sausage so far!
Am hoping it's just a lapse because of summer.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 4:11 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - Alien Spouse.
I'm the Alien. Wife is US Citizen. She's back already since she's a teacher.
I'm playing the waiting game. 2 months now and not a sausage so far!
Am hoping it's just a lapse because of summer.
One more question...did you guys file an I-130 directly to London? Or did your wife file the I-130 at a service center in the USA?

Rene
Old Aug 30th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

London.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:26 pm

London.
An I-130 submitted directly to London should take about 4 - 6 months to process, from filing the I-130 to receipt of immigrant visa.

Rene
Old Aug 30th 2007, 6:27 pm

What is the link to the website you are looking at?

Rene
Old Aug 30th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/dhs/uscis/i130filing.html
Old Aug 30th 2007, 11:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

It's the summer holidays! (you have to hear that in my fake posh accent)

It's normal. Hang tough, cowboy. You're on the short route anyway, and it will all go quickly as soon as the I-130 is done. Make sure you've got all your paperwork ready and got any jabs for free that you need/can get from NHS. Get your banking, packing and other things on the go.
When you get the notice from the Consulate (the checklist) you can send it in the return post, if you've done your part before hand.

Applied for that police certificate yet?
Old Aug 31st 2007, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Right - is what we thought!
Next stage paper is ready from our point of view (I have it all in a ncie folder). Police thing is in hand already.
And mercifully our local NHS trust has computerised all historical records for immunisations so I have a nice report on those.

Is just frustrating seeing the filing processing update not progressing. When we got our confirmation of receipt it seemed to tick along nicely and they'd soon be on mine Hooray! They were about a month adrift and processing a week a week if you get me. Then them seemed to down tools! Boo!

House is empty and ready to let and I'm now living with family locally. Just waiting for those interview dates!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 4:35 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Then them seemed to down tools! Boo!
Well, that's what you get for all those bank holidays and free time over there--enjoy it while you can!
This weekend is Labor Day and the official end of the party. Real Life restarts Tuesday.

I seem to remember that post changes occur in August too.. when workers cycle in and out of their Consular assignments, so August is typically slow everywhere.
Eat your fill of pork pie and all that now; that's the only thing the DAH misses every now and again.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pork pie? I'm from Truro so it's Pasties all the way for me!
Thanks for the responses - Will have to find some more reading material for the pub since I'm not working myself right now!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 12:51 pm
Enigma Boy

it takes at least 8 months. enjoy the waiting game.

--
<a href="http://pakistan-gifts.com">Send Gifts to Pakistan</a> | <a
href="http://1pakistangifts.com">#1 Pakistan Gifts Store to send gifts to
Pakistan</a> | <a href="http://pakistangiftsemporium.com">Send Cakes,
Flowers and Other Gifts to Pakistan</a>
"mayhemuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
>
> Hi
>
> My paperwork has been submitted but on checking the I130 'filing'
> website the last few weeks find they are stuck on apps received 20th
> June.
> Is this normal for time of year?
> Anyone offer an estimate for what my expectation should be for coming
> out the end of this process and getting dates for interview etc?
>
> --

>

Old Sep 1st 2007, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Enigma Boy
it takes at least 8 months. enjoy the waiting game.>
What does? Not what we're talking about, Enigma Boy.
Another irrelevant answer.. what are you, in a contest?
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Clearly these guys are not on performance related pay!
I was really hoping they'd have jumped forward a little with the update today but they're still stuck on the 20th June! I realise am gonna have to wait some but thought would see some progress.
Unchanged for the 4/5th week now.
http://www.usembassy.org.uk/dhs/uscis/i130filing.html

We're getting a bit fed up now. I'm with my parents and the wife is in CA.
Would flying over for a 'holiday' be OK or would possible explanations required at Immigration likely damage the current I130 application?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.