CSC to NVC

Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute
Question CSC to NVC

Our K1 petition was approved on 23 Sept. We are now waiting on the case to arrive at the NVC.

Does anyone have any one know why I'd still be waiting for it to arrive. I have called them already and I know it's still not there.

Would CSC be doing other checks or is their work done. I have managed to keep clam and patient thus far. I know every case is different however, I'm just feeling a little vexed today!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CSC to NVC

Originally Posted by gstring
Our K1 petition was approved on 23 Sept. We are now waiting on the case to arrive at the NVC.

Does anyone have any one know why I'd still be waiting for it to arrive. I have called them already and I know it's still not there.

Would CSC be doing other checks or is their work done. I have managed to keep clam and patient thus far. I know every case is different however, I'm just feeling a little vexed today!
Hi:

There is simply a physical process of getting it out the door of CSC along with all the other types of visa petitions [I-130's too], transit time [don't assume they fly either], and then the physical process of input. You are now just at three weeks -- you should be hearing pretty soon. I just got a immigrant fee receipt on an I-130 approved two weeks before your petition.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

gstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond reputegstring has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

There is simply a physical process of getting it out the door of CSC along with all the other types of visa petitions [I-130's too], transit time [don't assume they fly either], and then the physical process of input. You are now just at three weeks -- you should be hearing pretty soon. I just got a immigrant fee receipt on an I-130 approved two weeks before your petition.
Thank you, I appreciate your reply and putting my busy mind at ease...for a while.

I have no cause to grumble, but felt like one! I know every case is unique and it can take 2-4 weeks and up to 90 days to reach NVC. I have seen a case that has the same NOA2 date as ourselves and they have an interview date already. Such as life.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Today we called the Department of State and then the USCIS Directors Office. The woman at the directors office told me that although our petition has been approved and we got our approval number, it is undergoing additional review there. That is why they have not received it at the NVC yet.

I do wonder what that means? She said worst case scenario it won't be longer than Nov 23rd and couldn't offer any more information.
I wonder if it is going under additional review because of my Fiances circumstances....born in Bangkok and his Japanese Mom being naturalized. Or, because I was denied entry under the VWP.

Well, at least we know it's not lost in the post.

If anyone has anything to share here, It would be much appreciated.
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:38 pm
EJ3
Forum Regular

EJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond reputeEJ3 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi gstring!

I'm sorry to hear that your approved application has still not reached the NVC. I hope for your sake that the additional review goes smoothly, and promptly! Hang in there and stay positive
At least you are keeping track of your petition and following progress.

My packet 3 got lost in the post! The visa enquiry line operator confirmed it was sent to me three weeks ago and finally this morning I managed to successfully contact the london consular who agreed to resend the documents.

Sending lots of good luck to you.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

UPDATE!

OK, I just checked our online case status and we have this:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

We already have one NOA2. Could anyone shed any light on this? I'm confused.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:46 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE!

OK, I just checked our online case status and we have this:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 30, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

We already have one NOA2. Could anyone shed any light on this? I'm confused.
LOL. Typical online case status mistakes. If you've already got the NOA2 showing the I-129F is approved, you can ignore this online message.

Rene
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Noorah101
LOL. Typical online case status mistakes. If you've already got the NOA2 showing the I-129F is approved, you can ignore this online message.

Rene
Even if our case is still to reach NVC? Our case was being held for extra review...so they say. It will be intresting to see if we get another NOA2 in the post!

I'm trying to laugh along with you Rene.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

OK....deep sigh. The plot thickens.

Today we received another hard copy of our NOA2, dated 30th Oct 2008.

I must say I'm baffled!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Phew!!!

Our case has finally arrived at the NVC.

It feels like a huge step for us. Thanks for all the continued help and support here.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

I'm back here again!

Our case is STILL at the NVC. We are in AP.

Does anyone have anything to share about similar experiences? I'm feeling the stain these days.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:39 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back here again!

Our case is STILL at the NVC. We are in AP.

Does anyone have anything to share about similar experiences? I'm feeling the stain these days.
I haven't heard of AP happening at NVC before. AP usually happens after the visa interview overseas.

In 2003, my fiance's case spent 4 months at NVC going through security checks before they sent it on to Turkey. Is this what's happening to you?

Rene
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

I haven't heard of AP happening at NVC before. AP usually happens after the visa interview overseas.

In 2003, my fiance's case spent 4 months at NVC going through security checks before they sent it on to Turkey. Is this what's happening to you?

Rene
Yes, we are going though AP at NVC. We have been told this on the telephone and they can't give us anymore information. We have also been though extra security checks at USCIS.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:06 pm

Yes, we are going though AP at NVC. We have been told this on the telephone and they can't give us anymore information. We have also been though extra security checks at USCIS.
You mean during the I-129F approval? How did you find that out?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

You mean during the I-129F approval? How did you find that out?
Yes, though the I-129F approval. We where told on the telephone by a supervisor at USCIS that we where going though extra security checks there. Now we are going though AP again at NVC. Right now we don't know if there is anything we can do, other than wait.

We had been approved once, then more checks - at UCSIC, and approved for a second time. We have 2 NOA2's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.