CSC and I-751,s

Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:33 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CSC and I-751,s

Originally Posted by June
Hi Everyone,

I went to my mailbox today, 4/28/06 & there was my husbands approval letter from USCIS regarding the removal of conditions on his permanent resident status. It instructs us to go to the local office which is given on the letter, with passport & three passport style photos to have the new GC processed. This is what we will do.

Fondly
June
Congratulations, June!

Rene
Old Apr 28th 2006, 10:26 pm
june

June has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud ofJune has much to be proud of
Red face Re: CSC and I-751,s

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Congratulations, June!

Rene

Hi to All,

We scheduled our Infopass appointment for 5/12/06 @ 8:00 A.M. at the Chula Vista USCIS local office to have my husbands new GC processed, (unconditional GC that is). I want to thank everyone on this forum for all your help, guidance, great information and most of all your support. We couldn't have done it without you guys. I just thank God everyday that He helped us find this forum. The next step will be citizenship which my husband is eligible for in August 2006. Good luck to all. Our prayers are with you.

Fondly
June