Could someone post the url

Old Apr 24th 2002, 2:40 am
Yanne Cantik

Default Could someone post the url

I had a difficulty in finding this url at first. But then I found out that I could
track it through google.com. Click on 'group' then type alt.visa.us.marriage-based in
the space provided for group search. Hope this would help Don't forget to hit the
'enter' key.

Yanne

Old Apr 24th 2002, 8:40 am
Mrtravel

Default Re: Could someone post the url

Yanne Cantik wrote:
    >
    > I had a difficulty in finding this url at first. But then I found out that I could
    > track it through google.com. Click on 'group' then type alt.visa.us.marriage-based
    > in the space provided for group search. Hope this would help Don't forget to hit
    > the 'enter' key.
    >
    > Yanne

But, it is much easier to read a newsgroup with a newsreader. Netscape Messenger and
Outlook Express both have newsreaders. You can then read and reply like you do for
mail. You need to know the name of your newserver. You can either use your ISP's or a
public/private one. It might be something simple like news.<provider name>, like mine
is news.sf.sbcglobal.net if I want to log in and post. To read a smaller number of
newsgroups without logging in, I could use news.sbcglobal.net.