confused?

Old Nov 23rd 2002, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

pepsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default confused?

im in the K-1 I-129f proccess, i have two I-134 , one beeing from my co-sponser, what is the I-864 about do i need it , will i ever need it? please help

also, for the AOS interivew, can we add both our income, will my income mean anything?

Last edited by pepsi; Nov 23rd 2002 at 5:19 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2002, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all
Default Re: confused?

Originally posted by pepsi
im in the K-1 I-129f proccess, i have two I-134 , one beeing from my co-sponser, what is the I-864 about do i need it , will i ever need it? please help

also, for the AOS interivew, can we add both our income, will my income mean anything?

hi, the I-134 is for the k1 visa and the I-864 is for the adjusting status part, it goes with the 485. you should look on the following page for application procedures

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPRApplication.htm

good luck