clever person to help please

Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

junenmark will become famous soon enoughjunenmark will become famous soon enough
Question clever person to help please

hi again,please could someone explain or tell me where i can find an example to help me fill out a tax return.most of it looks straightfoward but i dont want to get it wrong.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

broma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nicebroma25 is just really nice
Default Re: clever person to help please

Originally Posted by junenmark
hi again,please could someone explain or tell me where i can find an example to help me fill out a tax return.most of it looks straightfoward but i dont want to get it wrong.

if its american tax returns you want try the IRS website
Old Jan 29th 2005, 11:59 am
Banned

Johndoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there.

Its free to do your taxes and PRINT them online at www.taxactonline.com when you use the standard option. However, if you have mortgages, charitable contributions, a lot of medical expenses and other schedule A deductions, dont use this one because your itemized deductons are likely to exceed the standard deduction.

The more complex your tax situation, the more advanced a tax program you need.Just be careful so that you dont get yourself less money.

If you do not have experience with doing taxes, DO NOT do them on your own. And if you use the tax programs, first choose the correct or appropriate program carefully, and then be patient and answer all the questions carefully otherwise you may short change yourself.

Good luck!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:12 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by junenmark
I highly recommend TurboTax -- you just input the information and it does all the work for you. I've used it for years and never had a problem.

Not only that, but if you get TurboTax Deluxe, you can get a $10 rebate AND a rebate to get TurboTax State for free. It's a great deal, and that way you cover all your bases.

~ Jenney
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

junenmark will become famous soon enoughjunenmark will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
I highly recommend TurboTax -- you just input the information and it does all the work for you. I've used it for years and never had a problem.

Not only that, but if you get TurboTax Deluxe, you can get a $10 rebate AND a rebate to get TurboTax State for free. It's a great deal, and that way you cover all your bases.

~ Jenney
thanks jenney,i have spoken to the irs and am going to london next week to file.they can stamp the copies and said we can use them for our i-864.one question,did you send ds230 part 1,then ds2001,did you have to fill out ds230 part2?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:33 pm

Trent is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark

~ Jenney
I agree with Jenney. However, I want to add that TurboTax now offers over the web software on www.turbotax.com. You don't have to pay anything until you have finished filling out all your information. It calculates your tax return real time online. The only time you will pay is when you PRINT or FILE the tax return.